Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Secret Footballer on QPR's problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret Footballer on QPR's problems....

For those that don't follow The Secret Footballer, he is a current Premier League footballer. I've just read his latest column on QPR's issues, got to say, pretty spot on....

He states which players are currently letting us down and talks about the transfer strategy, he goes onto to reveal 'Arry's love for horse racing.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/a...-at-the-races/

Decent read.

Quite a descent article wouldn't say he's too far of the mark,

Comment

We have a few secret footballers
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Meh.... Not one syllable in there that we haven't read a dozen times before, including in here

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          We have a few secret footballers
          so secret we aint seen them play yet and our defence is always missing,

Comment

Clive on LFW nails it:

The players may not be good enough, but they're better than this.

Far too kind on the half-arsed job Redknapp is doing. "had his wings clipped by Tony Fernandes" is a crock of sht. We spent more than the other promoted clubs, and most of the bottom half of last year's Premier League. Again. He's been allowed to entirely replace a perfectly good back four.

This is how it's going to be isn't it? If it keeps going as it is, we go down, Redknapp leaves, he'll be on every television sofa going giving it the big "wewll it was 'ard you know, caming up fru the play offs in a World Cap year, didn't get the playas in quickly enough, I left it to the board and playas came in late so we couldn't get them fit. I wanted the boy Borini and Jermain Defoe but we couldn't do those deals, I wanted Crouchy but Stoke wouldn't let 'im go, watchya gonna do? We didn't have gowls in are team. Borini would have got us 10-11 goals. Jermaine wiwll getchu 15 or 16 ya know? We needed those deawls over the line you know. It was 'ard."

Comment

Originally posted by domtu7 View Post
              For those that don't follow The Secret Footballer, he is a current Premier League footballer. I've just read his latest column on QPR's issues, got to say, pretty spot on....

He states which players are currently letting us down and talks about the transfer strategy, he goes onto to reveal 'Arry's love for horse racing.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/a...-at-the-races/

Decent read.
              when did oxford united get into the premier league???

Comment

Dave Kitson has not been a Premier League player since Tony Pulis got rid of him at Stoke.

When Pulis gets a new job, I will bet you £50 he will write another little article saying his new club have made the wrong choice ;)

Comment

The more I read this article the more I start to think maybe Fernandes is to blame for this season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    The more I read this article the more I start to think maybe Fernandes is to blame for this season so far.
                    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                      Clive on LFW nails it:
                      He he, so true
                      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

So who do you think is it?
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          So who do you think is it?
                          it's dave kitson.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            it's dave kitson.
                            But he never played for QPR did he?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              But he never played for QPR did he?
                              He's never specified who he's played for to try and keep his 'anonymity'

He still won't admit it is him because he doesn't want to lose his steady income stream.

Check out: www.whoisthesecretfootballer.co.uk/dave-kitson/

Comment

Working...
                              X