Rio latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio latest

Rio Ferdinand have just revealed that if it was not for QPR insistence to join us on a 1 year deal, he would have retired. He was not interested in another club outside London or going abroad for much bigger money. All his family wanted him to move to London. Remember that at the time, the R's board were not much in favour of signing a 36 year old, however, Harry seemed to convince them that with Rio in the side we will be great! Well, I assume that's another nail in Harry's coffin. His decision has backfired and how!

There was a few of us who thought this would happen, it was a high risk that we shouldn't have taken.

I've got to hand it to him for staying injury free, my concern was always the pace.

Let's hope he can still prove me wrong... Come on Rio!

Comment

it just shows what arrys all about buy 'big names' and hopefully their name will win us matches pathetic!! surely a player who is young and hungry to make a name is better than someone old who is at the end of his career and has already made a name (personally i always thought he was a donkey)

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Rio Ferdinand have just revealed that if it was not for QPR insistence to join us on a 1 year deal, he would have retired. He was not interested in another club outside London or going abroad for much bigger money. All his family wanted him to move to London. Remember that at the time, the R's board were not much in favour of signing a 36 year old, however, Harry seemed to convince them that with Rio in the side we will be great! Well, I assume that's another nail in Harry's coffin. His decision has backfired and how!
        Did redcrapp not say that Rio had an offer from another London club at we should all be greatfull as he picked us.
        Who is lying?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Did redcrapp not say that Rio had an offer from another London club at we should all be greatfull as he picked us.
          Who is lying?
          Probably harry . He's made a career out of it

Comment

Who is lying?
            i couldnt imagine any other club being so stupid haha

Comment

Who is lying?
              Yeah it was most probably Barnet

Comment

To be honest his performances can't get any worse......if he is selected vs Liverpool I'm expecting a more solid performance from him. If not...pay him off and tell him to ###### off. Onuoha in....hill/dunne backup. I actually reckon he's not putting in 100% just because it's his last year in pro football...he's only here for that last pay cheque.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Redknapp is just as deluded as some of our starstruck fans on here, who seemed to think Rio would be a great signing because he did ok as a TV pundit during the world cup.

I mention this (again) because of the abuse meted out by his fan club to those who wouldn't have a word said against Rio. Unsurprisingly, Rio's cheerleaders have gone quiet of late. Wonder why.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    To be honest his performances can't get any worse......if he is selected vs Liverpool I'm expecting a more solid performance from him. If not...pay him off and tell him to ###### off. Onuoha in....hill/dunne backup. I actually reckon he's not putting in 100% just because it's his last year in pro football...he's only here for that last pay cheque.
                    thought he was going to be a decent signing ,cool head ,experiance ,bring on other players,etc ,but the geezer is not at the races ,hpefully can only get better ,because HR aint going to drop him
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Things have been far from good but no defeceive central m/f cover something Man u has always been strong on under S A F therefor Rio alwsys had that extra few seconds now he's slower to the ball and making errord

Comment

His name is Rio
                        He should be sitting in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          His name is Rio
                          He should be sitting in the stand.
                          Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X