Marsh on Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marsh on Rio

Sorry if I'm repeating old news,but I agree with every word of this article even if it is in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-Ferdinand-NOW

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Sorry if I'm repeating old news,but I agree with every word of this article even if it is in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-Ferdinand-NOW
    Is definitely true, but we all know Harry won't drop his mate even though he has been at fault for many goals we have conceded this season.

The fact that prior to the West Ham game Harry said that it wasn't Rio at fault but was due to the midfielders not giving him enough protection just shows that he refuses to see what virtually every other person watching can see.

Comment

Rodney's right, Harry can't keep playing Rio when he's so out of form. Richard Dunne ahead of Rio for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Rodney's right, Harry can't keep playing Rio when he's so out of form. Richard Dunne ahead of Rio for me.
        Or Hill, not good enough to play every game in the PL but still very capable of starting the odd game. More agile than Dunne too.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

"The only person to show a bit of fight is Joe Barton and he's not playing"

Says it all really!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Couldn't agree more, only thing is Harry aint going to drop Rio, because he#s one of his starlets,and paying him 40-50k a week

Comment

this was always gonna happen. Another worn out, trophy laden mercenary, collecting his last pay cheque before hanging up his boots.
              Thing is, who's gonna take him seriously after this season? It's like listening to adel give a lecture on commitment.

Comment

Caulker and Onuha HAVE to be the CB pairing, with Hill as back-up. Rio should be coaching Caulker AND Onuha in training, not during a PL game!

Comment

Working...
                X