Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I'd like to see Isla in the rm role, if we have a flat back 4. But tbh as Brighton has posted with the Chile boys in the team maybe 352 should be revisited. We can't just
    dump Isla, and Vargas should play a run of games
    Where would Vargas play in a 3.5.2?

Gengs already pointed out it would be a 'waste' having him as part of a 2 up front...

for what its worth, like I've said many times we should play the 3.5.2 as that's what Harry has set this team up as in the transfer market. With Isla in the wing back position and Vargas up top with Austin. I'm sure Vargas will adapt pretty well to being played in the centre...........
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nick like you i'd play Vargas in a two up front. He may play on the right for Chile, but he can still play in that central role imo. You can still have a striker who can
      make runs or even go wide if he wants from there. They don't have to run in tram lines do they.
      Think if we have players who can play rightside it's a bigger waste leaving him on the bench, i'm sure there's goals in him for us

Comment

He reminds me of Shane Long.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Another prove that Harry has no clue, badly managing good players and destroying them.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X