ah. be honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah. be honest...

i always thought that red chap was a "player's manager", but let's face it, recent performances don't seem to be the kind of performances that players put in for managers that are under pressure.

red chap is not exactly looking like someone who gives the proverbial flip of the coin.

something is wrong. or at least that's what i reckon. the players aren't fit enough? whose fault is that, then? no one could have foreseen remy leaving in the last transfer window? seriously?

he needs to go.

I always rated him until he came to us.

Then I started watching dire, dire, dire, football whilst getting results that were substantially below what I would have expected given the resources at his disposal. Couple that with the ongoing excuse factory and his disingenuous comments about only having x players and...

He needs to go.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Yes, I cannot understand it. The only rational I can come up with for both Hughes and Harry is that are good managers if they inherit a decent squad but when it comes to a major overall and build a team they have not got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        I always rated him until he came to us.

Then I started watching dire, dire, dire, football whilst getting results that were substantially below what I would have expected given the resources at his disposal. Couple that with the ongoing excuse factory and his disingenuous comments about only having x players and...

He needs to go.
        Agree with every word. I thought he was a top manager before his arrival but the Harry Redknapp that we have is a different manager to have managed elsewhere where he produced attacking flair football he has served us up the dregs in the bush in two years I can prob think of two or three entertaining games. Happy to put up with that in the champ as it was a means to an end but we wont stay up playing that way so in idea what hes up too now

Comment

Agree with all the above comments. Dire football was just about palatable when we were picking up good results, but dire football played by a side showing all the signs of heading straight for relegation, is never a vote winner.
          With no sign whatsoever of any improvement on the horizon, HR simply has to go.

Comment

There has to be something far more deep rooted than just the manager going on at this club IMO.
            I don't know what it is but there is something that turns everything we touch into 5hit.
            I hope HR can turn it around and keep us up but I'm realistic and don't think we got a snowball in hells chance with the current attitude.
            Harry should realise that if this doesn't work out he's going to end his career on such a poor note and forever be remembered for it. That would be motivation enough for any manager, surely?

Comment

I blame Chris Wright.

Comment

What's this red chap patter all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  What's this red chap patter all about?
                  redknapp's nickname in korea, apparently. i like it, it suits him.

Comment

Working...
                  X