Another Rumour about HR..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rumour about HR..

Just reading through Twitter and there's a pretty decent source who says.. he saw a current Rs player in Chiswick this afternoon (this player was injured for part of last season) who told him that HR never turns up for training and that most of the players despise him.

I know who the player is after speaking to this guy but obviously I'm not going to publish it on one of the leading fans forums for everyone to see.

I aint spreading BS, im just passing on info as us fans do.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    this player was injured for part of last season
    That narrows it right down to about a dozen players or so

Comment

There are players at every club that hate the current manager. Rumours like this are easy to start...

Comment

Originally posted by diao84 View Post
        There are players at every club that hate the current manager. Rumours like this are easy to start...
        Agreed but im more concerned about the never at training part.. dunno about you.

Comment

its

its a nightnmare
          every night i see the man with the ginger hair
          if we lose he dont care
          its just not fair
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I read that Harry was always one of the first at the training ground, think they said that on QPR Player, can't remember?

Comment

At the training ground is one thing but on the training pitch is another, the truth is, he has nothing to offer on thr training pitch anyway, hence the quote pertaining to Kompany.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I read that Harry was always one of the first at the training ground, think they said that on QPR Player, can't remember?
                Hmmmm

Comment

Why bother posting this in the first place if you ain't trying to spread bs

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                    Why bother posting this in the first place if you ain't trying to spread bs
                    Cos im letting people know.. some fans would be interested in stuff like this. You might not be but some are and that some is enough for me.. I'd want to know personally.
                    Plus, it aint BS its true.

Comment

I'm not inclined to believe this. There is so much anti-Redknapp stuff flying around that the source could be just making it up, or the player could be.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        At the training ground is one thing but on the training pitch is another, the truth is, he has nothing to offer on thr training pitch anyway, hence the quote pertaining to Kompany.
                        A nieghbour of mine work out at H/row and regualy see's H R early in the morning making his way to Sipson , it's common knowledge H doesn't take training that's Jordan and Bonds bag where H is failing is keeping faith with those 2 .
                        The players despise him that's the biggest load of old B#####ks on the subject of H R ' if so why follow him from club to club like some have ,there will always be players with a gripe for whatever reason

Comment

Twitter.
                          Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            A nieghbour of mine work out at H/row and regualy see's H R early in the morning making his way to Sipson , it's common knowledge H doesn't take training that's Jordan and Bonds bag where H is failing is keeping faith with those 2 .
                            The players despise him that's the biggest load of old B#####ks on the subject of H R ' if so why follow him from club to club like some have ,there will always be players with a gripe for whatever reason
                            Read David Mcintyre's article in west London sport he also says some players don't like him. Every manager has players that like them as much as those that dislike them.. it aint bollarks cos you say it is.
                            The player who said this is very well respected amongst us as fans and at the club so I think you may believe it for certain if you knew the player!!
                            Last edited by West London is Rss; 10-10-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Twitter.
                              Enough said.
                              I wish someone would right next weeks lottery numbers on their....
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X