• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West London QPR Update

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/w...ns-being-asked
    Kept the faith!

good article.

Comment

covers a great deal, the next few years will be interesting on and off the pitch.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Very interesting, cheers

Comment

In hindsight, a pity they didn`t pay Simpson more..
          Last edited by Shania; 10-10-2014, 08:47 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

That is a balanced, interesting and illuminating read
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Good article. Couple of things though.

1. My understanding based on previous comments in interviews was that 'Arry gave the board a list of transfer targets. From the outside it would seem that a number of those were unrealistic and either wouldn't happen or the players concerned would at least wait and see if we were the best option. This was why a lot of transfers done late. There was no plan B.

2. I don't buy the excuses over fitness or the inadequacy of the pre-season. Lots of teams did a lot of business late in the window but don't seem to have the issues we do. 'Arry had plenty of time to get the majority of players fit and a less knackering pre-season than other teams.

The majority of our on the pitch problems seem to originate over coaching, motivation and organization. In other words at the door of our esteemed manager.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                covers a great deal, the next few years will be interesting on and off the pitch.
                Most of the piece on Harry was really known by most of us just the poor showing so far this season clouded our judgement on him , the 2 latter parts tho regarding stadium and T/ground are of interest

Comment

We are QPR its all bound to go #### up
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Thorough damage limitation.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Good article. Couple of things though.

1. My understanding based on previous comments in interviews was that 'Arry gave the board a list of transfer targets. From the outside it would seem that a number of those were unrealistic and either wouldn't happen or the players concerned would at least wait and see if we were the best option. This was why a lot of transfers done late. There was no plan B.

2. I don't buy the excuses over fitness or the inadequacy of the pre-season. Lots of teams did a lot of business late in the window but don't seem to have the issues we do. 'Arry had plenty of time to get the majority of players fit and a less knackering pre-season than other teams.

The majority of our on the pitch problems seem to originate over coaching, motivation and organization. In other words at the door of our esteemed manager.

I agree with you concerning a lack of a plan B (point 2) regarding signings but Harry does the tactics and changes accordingly during the matches and they are usually far from spot on.
                      Last edited by Shania; 10-10-2014, 09:00 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X