Shirt printing at Loftus Road and from the online shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt printing at Loftus Road and from the online shop

I'm curious to find out whether other fans have come across my recent problems with shirt printing at the Loftus Road store and from the online shop. I recently bought a player printed shirt from the shop at Loftus Road, but had to return it after I realised the printing had not be done properly, the name and number were off centre, the letters were not aligned and the printing was generally positioned too low on the shirt compared to the players' shirts. It looked at a bit like a DIY job gone wrong at the back. I thought I'd try to order from the online shop instead, in the hope they might have a better standard for doing this. Unfortunately the Kranjcar shirt I ordered online was also badly printed, the whole printing was lopsided, the spacing between letters a bit random and one of the letters was not fully glued to the shirt. I returned it for a full refund.

I'd be surprised if I'm the only one who's had this type of problem, so I'd be interested to hear from you if you've had similar experiences. From looking at other clubs printed shirts, it strikes me that they look much more professionally printed, more consistent in appearance and proportions, and look more like the original players' shirts. Maybe they are printed by the shirt manufacturers - instead of shop assistants - using a more standardised and mechanical process?

Welcome, that should teach you buying a Kranjcar shirt
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Had a problem with the kids' shirts last Christmas. They arrived from the on-line and it was not good. As it was close to 25th we called the Shop and they told us to fetch them in which we did. They agreed they were shabby, apologised, re-did all the necessary and gave us 10% off into the deal for the inconvenience of having to go in store
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Thanks for sharing BlueHoop. Just to clarify, I have no problem with the sales service provided by the staff at both shops, everyone was very understanding, apologetic and quick to offer a refund. But it seems to me the staff are not properly trained or competent to carry this out. It's not a matter of life or death, there are more important problems to worry about when it comes to QPR at the moment, but I just think it reflects badly on the club and it's something they should try and sort out.

Comment

I've had a couple of issues when ordering printed replica shirts from the online store, but due to my location, no benefit in returning due to custom clearance & postage costs
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Joking aside, never understood the fascination with carrying somebody else's name in large letters on your back. It is like inviting rivalry between fans, who supports whom more, but we are all supposed to support the whole team.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We got an explanation at the time as to why it went wrong and it all made sense. We've been ordering stuff for years for the kids and that's the only problem we ever had to be honest. But take your point butter, anything they can do to improve customer service and merchandise quality is only a good thing
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                We got an explanation at the time as to why it went wrong and it all made sense. We've been ordering stuff for years for the kids and that's the only problem we ever had to be honest. But take your point butter, anything they can do to improve customer service and merchandise quality is only a good thing
                Was Harry out the back doing the printing instead of taking training?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Was Harry out the back doing the printing instead of taking training?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X