steve gallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve gallen

why dont we promote from within and give steve a chance to run the first team he is doing a great job with the under 21's
    just a thought!

Got to worth a shot to replace Bond or Jordan , only snag can he get the rspect of all the senior player

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      ...can he get the rspect of all the senior player
      Maybe these senior players should be worried about earning respect themselves after such mediocre performances.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Maybe these senior players should be worried about earning respect themselves after such mediocre performances.
        Without a doubt ! But surely wev'e had enough Billy ###### since 1st promo

Comment

Yes.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

and maybe bring some of the youth up with him, we have some excellent young players

Comment

Steve Gallen turned Zamora career around with us.. More than Harry ever did for him

Comment

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
                  and maybe bring some of the youth up with him, we have some excellent young players
                  Do we ? I dont know

Comment

Gallen not big enough name for the board

Comment

Wouldn't want him on his own as manager. Would be great to have him as part of the management though.....my favoured partnership would be him and Clarke.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                        why dont we promote from within and give steve a chance to run the first team he is doing a great job with the under 21's
                        just a thought!
                        Answered your own question. If he keeps doing what he's doing we'll have quality youth coming through. Keep him there as he's part of our long term future.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Answered your own question. If he keeps doing what he's doing we'll have quality youth coming through. Keep him there as he's part of our long term future.
                          agreed mush, there's also a chance if he keeps doing what he's doing he will be snapped up by another club.
                          so lets make him part of our management team, and let furlong take charge of the under 21's

Comment

Are our U21's all that? In comparrison to other teams, I don't think we're any great shakes. All said and done I wouldn't mind Steve Gallen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                              Are our U21's all that? In comparrison to other teams, I don't think we're any great shakes. All said and done I wouldn't mind Steve Gallen.
                              Top of the league and unbeaten start to the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X