Tweet from Rio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweet from Rio.

@rioferdy5: Strong session from all the lads today!! We're all working hard as a team to put things right.. #QPR

To me suggests everyone is in this together and are working hard to sort it....I think support is needed not this stupid Harry out club that has formed just 7 games in. Our next 4 involve Liverpool, Chelsea and City so we need all the help we can get!

How the hell can he find time to tweet!...GET BACK TO TRAINING...

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        How the hell can he find time to tweet!...GET BACK TO TRAINING...
        Lol, life is too hard to not at least laugh sometimes
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

PR-fuelled prolongation of the agony.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Harry's pal has piped up hey!

so where are the tweets from capt hill and joey?

as krill says........PR with no Q
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What's he looking for a pat on the back for doing what he is paid to do!!! Time the players & management to put their words into actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                ........PR with no Q
                That is sharp, I'm having that one!

Comment

He has hundreds of pre-written sentiments copied from get well cards and calendars already primed and ready to go no matter what the occasion

Comment

Title of the thread should read...

"Rio takes time out of his book signing to tweet"
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Don't think team spirit's the issue...appears good enough. Just the tactics which are the problem..
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Last time we dropped we had loads of rallying cries from the players which generally fell flat I take what comes out from the players and club as a pinch of salt now totally demoralised by what Harry has done

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          @rioferdy5: Strong session from all the lads today!! We're all working hard as a team to put things right.. #QPR

To me suggests everyone is in this together and are working hard to sort it....I think support is needed not this stupid Harry out club that has formed just 7 games in. Our next 4 involve Liverpool, Chelsea and City so we need all the help we can get!
                          Wouldn't it be better to judge the team togetherness by what happens on the pitch as oppose to social networking sites

Comment

Good idea, 10 days to go

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Well that settles it then. By the way, would you like to buy a timeshare apartment?

Comment

Working...
                              X