Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
    I can't say which one i prefer Pulis or Sherwood,but when HR is gone, i bet we will turn to Sherwood. Simply because Sir Les is here
    If we do, then we're nailed on for relegation. Sherwood ain't the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Good manager who I think should apply for the forest job!
      Did that joke 3 pages ago!

;-)

Comment

Think H will be giving to xmas.... too late IMHO... way too late...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
          Think H will be giving to xmas.... too late IMHO... way too late...
          Agree with the above, Fernandes believes everything Redknapp says and is completly taken in by his media profile. Whilst I think Fernandes wants to do the right thing his own ego gets in the way and he craves publicity, which he gets a plenty with Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Pullis is what the squad needs - a no nonsense manager who doesn't take crap from no one and will Put out a team that has passion and cares.
            It won't be pretty football but we might just have a chance. The players he brought in at palace on a shoe string budget are still doing a job now.
            Pulis or Steve Clarke
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Agree with the above, Fernandes believes everything Redknapp says and is completly taken in by his media profile. Whilst I think Fernandes wants to do the right thing his own ego gets in the way and he craves publicity, which he gets a plenty with Redknapp.
              Bit harsh. Don't think its ego. He must recognise his reputation would be better if we were winning. Tony's problem (imho) is that he is too conscious of all the upheavel in the Briatore era and he is looking for stability at almost any price. Perhaps he is a bit star struck with Harry. But I do agree with you that now is the time to be ruthless.

Comment

Don't mean I want Sherwood but at least Sherwood is a young manager who would be passionate to win games to prove himself while Harry is on te verge of retirement with no passion anymore.

I am willing to accept any young manager who want to prove himself to shift Harry.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                X