Harry would love Terry at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry would love Terry at QPR

Terry is another influential player. He’s one of those that change a club. If we could take him to QPR from Chelsea I would feel very confident, just with that one signing alone, that we would stay up.
    In what world is Harry in? Forget the fact that Terry is chelsea for a second. To even consider bringing in a man who's been at the centre of a racism row with a current player's brother and staff members cousin(assuming thats what he is to les).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-extinct.html

It's this lack of thinking and general ignorance that makes me think Harry has to go.. he hasn't got a clue what to do with a team thats not playing for him nor does he seemingly give two $hits.

Last edited by QPR1234; 09-10-2014, 04:11 PM.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Well and Truly LOST his marbles! Harry should be put in a fvcking home.. what a stupid comment..

Comment

That is an appalling article: full of absolute bullsh!t from start to finish - quite apart from the suggestion about taking Terry to Loftus Road.

Comment

When I read the title I thought it was going to be about Terry Venables and I was getting ready to kick off on one about that, now I'm going to have a lie down instead...

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          When I read the title I thought it was going to be about Terry Venables and I was getting ready to kick off on one about that, now I'm going to have a lie down instead...
          Changed
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Well and Truly LOST his marbles! Harry should be put in a fvcking home.. what a stupid comment..
            Hadn't seen this perhaps Harry needs to have a lay down as well

Comment

Jesus wept

Comment

Oh yeah.. Harry also says in the article that Louis Van Gaal could not do a better job than Steve Bruce at Hull....

Comment

I'd have JT in a shot.......

Comment

Trying to p!ss off the fans knowing that he'll get stick from us soon? I think so
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Trying to p!ss off the fans knowing that he'll get stick from us soon? I think so
                      how about pissing off your own player?

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Oh yeah.. Harry also says in the article that Louis Van Gaal could not do a better job than Steve Bruce at Hull....
                        I'd go along with that , c/mon Luise's not pulling many tree's up at Man /U for all the dosh they've spent they are almost as big a shambles as us

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I'd have JT in a shot.......
                          I'd rather get relegated . I couldn't watch rangers with that #### anywhere near our squad

Comment

Terry and Rio.... are you sure Harry????
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              I'd go along with that , c/mon Luise's not pulling many tree's up at Man /U for all the dosh they've spent they are almost as big a shambles as us
                              Their 4th in the league mate with no defence and are playing sh1t? His doing a great re-building job IMO.
                              Harry's deluded.. what is he on? He cant stay out of the media to save his life.. could he not release the book when he is finished with us for fvck sake!!

Comment

Working...
                              X