Southampton Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton Fans

First up should say that I think you saints fans are a proper bunch of however when we got Redknapp you came on this and other message boards and said it would all end in tears and that he was a fraud.

Well although being a bunch of you were spot on in your assessment and predictions so credit where it is due

Cant think of a club which Bagpuss has left were he goes back and is well received

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    First up should say that I think you saints fans are a proper bunch of however when we got Redknapp you came on this and other message boards and said it would all end in tears and that he was a fraud.

Well although being a bunch of you were spot on in your assessment and predictions so credit where it is due

Cant think of a club which Bagpuss has left were he goes back and is well received
    I take it you didn't go to Spurs and listen to them sing his name then....

Comment

I work with a Saints fan. Finds it hilarious we have got saddled with him! Says he is full of hot air. Can't say I get that impression ...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        He was in the process of guiding them to a 4-0 win to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          I was there I saw him come out and get no round of applause from them and heard them mocking him once they were comfortable asking for a wave but the dosey #### thought they were being genuine. Also listened to them pre game at Liverpool st slating him
          Last edited by West Acton; 08-10-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I was there I saw him come out and get no round of applause from them and heard them mocking him once they were comfortable asking for a wave but the rosey #### thought they were being genuine. Also listened to them pre game at Liverpool st slating him
            If it was mocking him singing "You're Spurs and you know you are" then fair enough. Just didn't hear him get slated that's all.

Comment

Working...
            X