traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traore

i no we dont have many options for LB but i think that traore is a much better asset down the wing, he brings pace, will take on players and get crosses in which we need as charlie is more of a threat attacking the ball in the box, i think we would create so many more chances but who would replace him. clint? isla? the chief? who know but i do think he is useless defending for a big guy he seems to never head the ball away and is a sloppy defender.

Traore is useless though aint he in the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Traore is useless though aint he in the big picture.
      Perfect summarisation of traore and a sign of the problems we've got - trying to see the best in players that've proven themselves absolute 5hit for the last 3-4 years.

Comment

i think he is a good winger the only one who will actually take players on hoilet has gone to s*** and matty doesnt seem to be doing to well he was brilliant last season

Comment

We have a perfectly good left back in Yun. Why Harry won't play him I don't know. Same reason why Ned is not playing either I guess

Comment

Thought he had a really good game vs west ham, he was actually doing his defensive duties as well as getting forward. Needs to learn to cross earlier though, always stops and looks to beat his man.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

[QUOTE=rhysthomsonqpr;1334253]i no we dont have many options for LB but i think that traore is a much better asset down the wing, he brings pace.

There you go....... i have corrected it for you.

Perhaps we could stick a bell on the ball and play rosie on the right wing. lots of pace and energy from her.

We could also play the ferret twins as wingbacks. they both love a biteing tackle and can pick the pocket of any fisherman around.

Also, give roger the octopus a run out in goal cant do any arm.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X