No announcement yet.

Adebayor and Defoe combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big no from me. Both careers on the downward spiral and they will demand big money. They have no affinity with the club and are Harry's cronies. Two more nails in the clubs coffin IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      What, you mean you want Richard Slade and Shabazz Baidoo
      Or back to the days of Ferdinand , Bardsley , Sinclair , Impey etc
      We Are The People.....

Comment

2 proven premiership goal scorers... NO THANK YOU!!.... I want our Rangers back ffs. I want to be in the premiership scoring goals.

Who gives a flying fock who they used to play for and where they used to play.... if they're going to get us a load of goals bring it on IMO

(All this for the right money of course)
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Top top scouting again...

but if money ok and not stupidly long contracts then ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            2 proven premiership goal scorers... NO THANK YOU!!.... I want our Rangers back ffs. I want to be in the premiership scoring goals.

Who gives a flying fock who they used to play for and where they used to play.... if they're going to get us a load of goals bring it on IMO

Adebayor attitude epitomises everything wrong with a modern footballer and Defoe went to the US for the cash

Looks like a lot our fans haven't learnt a thing along with the board
            We Are The People.....

Comment

What does "our Rangers" mean to you Nick?

Scoring lots of goals in the PL = Rangers
              Anything else = not Rangers

Is that it?

Because we've done the former for exactly one year in our 120 odd year history. Even if you take 'top flight' rather than PL you're looking at maybe 15 years tops.

If success is all that defines us then everyone aside from City and Chelsea may as well just give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                What does "our Rangers" mean to you Nick?

Scoring lots of goals in the PL = Rangers
                Anything else = not Rangers

Is that it?

Because we've done the former for exactly one year in our 120 odd year history. Even if you take 'top flight' rather than PL you're looking at maybe 15 years tops.

If success is all that defines us then everyone aside from City and Chelsea may as well just give up.
                What I'd want more than anything in the world is to have management with former players who knows exactly what the badge means and to have our youth coming through and being successful 1st team players but that's not going to happen all tge time HR is here.... I'd also like us to be a successful premiership side. Now that can happen with the help of 2 proven premiership scorers..

what would you like from the club, that is 'realistic' under HR?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

What I'd want more than anything in the world is to have management with former players who knows exactly what the badge means and to have our youth coming through and being successful 1st team players but that's not going to happen all tge time HR is here.... I'd also like us to be a successful premiership side. Now that can happen with the help of 2 proven premiership scorers..

what would you like from the club, that is 'realistic' under HR?
                  To be fair, it didn't happen with Hughes either did it?

Only way that will happen is when we are out of the PL.

Comment

Two players who in their own right are very good. Defoe I reckon would still do us a job but Adebayor I would steer clear off especially given the team we have. As said above he can be lazy (although good in the box) if he had 10 hard workers around him you could perhaps afford to carry Adebayor like we did Adel but at the current time we don't work hard enough as it is without passengers on board

Comment

ade has neither the will or the make up for a dogfight , i can't understand why we never promote any of our youth players whats the point of having a youth team if none of them are good enough . ade would collect a huge pay packet and spend most of the game with his hands on his hips

Comment

Both would be pointless signings unless we inject some creativity into the midfield as currently we have got none whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          Adebayor attitude epitomises everything wrong with a modern footballer and Defoe went to the US for the cash

Looks like a lot our fans haven't learnt a thing along with the board
                          Yes.

Mercenary's of the highest order.

Adebayor only tries when it's near contract signing time.

Comment

sign these two and it will be the final nail in our financial coffin
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Whatever, it will be late in January

Comment

Working...
                              X