No announcement yet.

Hapless Hopeless Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem I have is I'm not convinced HR ever really wanted to manage us.
    Always had the impression he was waiting till "something better comes along" if you know what I mean? Thought McLaren was brought in as replacement for when HR jumped ship, but Mc went first.

Comment

i think Pulis with Gerry and les would be a good combination

Comment

I have always been a supporter of HR but the last 3 weeks have made me change my mind. Our away performances have been absolutely dire except for the Saints game (and we lost that too). The home games have been slightly better but struggling to score or take teams to task.
        Harry hasn't got a plan B, he never had one last season and he sure as hell hasn't got one this season. We were mostly ordinary last season, lucky as hell to get to Wembley and even luckier to beat Derby.
        He speaks the same words at every press conference, speaks highly of the opposition, complains we are struggling for a team/players, he is confident we will be OK and relies too much on Bond and Jordan. Its like the Goodies each match day, Bond as Brooke-Taylor, Jordan as Greene and Redknapp as Oddie. There is no passion from any of them and where the heck is Hoddle? Why isn't he pitch side motivating the team. What difference has he made? Listened to Rio on radio 2 this afternoon and he said Hoddle was the best England manager he played under.

We need a change, we need it now or it will be ground hog day all over again
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
        X