Latest QPR podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest QPR podcast

Ruined by one of the guests Wally Downes Jnr. Constantly interrupting the other panelists and allowed to dominate the discussion. Hope he's never asked back on.

https://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia...-fell-to-earth

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Ruined by one of the guests Wally Downes Jnr. Constantly interrupting the other panelists and left to dominate the discussion. Hope he's never asked back on.

https://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia...-fell-to-earth
    He was awful.

Spoiled a usually great podcast.

Big mouth like his old man.

Comment

gobby family in general
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He spent ages going through everything that was wrong, but when asked for his opinions of the way forward he stumbled, umm'ed and arr'ed without offering anything constructive.....

Comment

Just listened to this, and it was insufferable to be honest.

Extremely rude, regardless of any salient points he made (and there was a few in there despite an obvious bitterness towards Tony Fernandes, rightly or wrongly).

Understand the hosts not pulling him up on it, as he was a guest, but anyone being that obnoxious sets me right on edge, and makes me far less likely to respect what they're saying.

Comment

This the same that wrote the article that the usual suspects are all jerking over. Read it again lads now you have heard him..

Comment

My word this bloke likes to listen to his own voice.

I had to turn off because the bloke is full of hot air.

I listened last wk to the one with Gerry Francis on it, talk about chalk and cheese!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                This the same that wrote the article that the usual suspects are all jerking over. Read it again lads now you have heard him..
                What was wrong in that article??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Just listened to this, and it was insufferable to be honest.

Extremely rude, regardless of any salient points he made (and there was a few in there despite an obvious bitterness towards Tony Fernandes, rightly or wrongly).

Understand the hosts not pulling him up on it, as he was a guest, but anyone being that obnoxious sets me right on edge, and makes me far less likely to respect what they're saying.
                  Exactly. Any worthwhile points he raised were just negated by his ranting and anti-social manner. As a young reporter trying to establish himself he's got a great deal to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    My word this bloke likes to listen to his own voice.

I had to turn off because the bloke is full of hot air.

I listened last wk to the one with Gerry Francis on it, talk about chalk and cheese!
                    Why were they talking about cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      What was wrong in that article??
                      The contradictions for the most part. Some valid points but clearly let his bias show, at least to me. And once you listen to the podcast I'm sure you will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Exactly. Any worthwhile points he raised were just negated by his ranting and anti-social manner. As a young reporter trying to establish himself he's got a great deal to learn.
                        No he doesn't. You'll note there are zero Chris Mendes or Chris Charles threads on here. I've not heard the podcast yet and didn't think the article was as amazing as many others did - perhaps cos I've felt like that for a while so the perfect timing didn't affect me too much - but if he's trying to make a name for himself being an annoying loudmouth is a good strategy

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                          I've not heard the podcast yet
                          Be interesting to hear your view when you have.

Comment

This Wally Downes fellow comes across as a bit of a #### to be honest.. even if I agree with him on some points.

Hate journos in general though.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                              The contradictions for the most part. Some valid points but clearly let his bias show, at least to me. And once you listen to the podcast I'm sure you will agree.
                              Ok, I will have a listen!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X