Alternative Training Ground to WF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Training Ground to WF

With Wasps announcing they are buying the Ricoh and moving to Coventry can only assume that they will move the club lock stock and barrel up there as cannot imagine they will train in London but play in Coventry so is their an opening to make an offer and get our old Training ground back and develop it for our needs. Guessing there would be no objections as it we maintain its current use

Surely its worth a thought???

would be a good idea!

Comment

Said something about keeping their accademy in london

Comment

I thought with this new staduim we are building it would have made sense to have them as tenents, that way the staduim is used every week. I think the Acton training ground might not be big enough for our requirements?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm getting a bit fed up with all the talk of new training grounds and stadiums when we haven't even got a team worthy of them.

Comment

Good point, well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              I'm getting a bit fed up with all the talk of new training grounds and stadiums when we haven't even got a team worthy of them.
              This is exactly how I feel mate.

In fact I am getting fed up with football in general.

Decided to enjoy my wkends, and that unfortunately means QPR being brushed aside.

The fact that no changes are being made I have lost allot of time regarding Tony.
              I loved the bloke but he has now become a man that can't handle the heat in the kitchen.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Surely that may be the reason why though.

Comment

They wont be moving there training ground because this and there acedemy still based in London, it helps the get around all the RFU rules for relocation.

Whats the betting they stich up coventry as much as they did us all those years ago, the coventry council should be shot for selling them that.

but who cares, nothing to with us anymore
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Too bloody right, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      I think the Acton training ground might not be big enough for our requirements?
                      Think it would be comfortably big enough mate. Easily space for 6 full size pitches and that's before even before considering what to do with the tennis courts and five aside pitches

Comment

Working...
                      X