Oh it gets worse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh it gets worse...

Proof in the pudding that the media protect Mr. Redknapp..

Tweets from Lee Clayton, head of daily mail sport..

''Harry Redknapp interview tonight on @MailSport and in tomorrow's Daily Mail. 49 years in football and he's not going anywhere yet...''

''I know Harry polarises opinion, but I've always enjoyed his company. And when he's talking football I could listen all day. Hope you enjoy''

so the cant aint walking. its up to tony and the board now.

you are either with the 80% of us tony, or your with him. which is it.?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Leave right now...... Go.

Comment

I am seething and I have lost count of the reasons why!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I am seething and I have lost count of the reasons why!!
          I know mate, im right there with ya...... been there with ya since january
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

tweet TF... saying good appointment with Les... but shame HR still here...

Comment

Oh nooowww.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I finally turned after the abject west ham performance, the sitting in his chair not a sign of driving the team on or giving it to them then the pitiful excuses. Enough is enough

Comment

On this one though.. I mean why run to the media and give an interview when we are in the dyer position that we are! - If it was any other manager, a head journo would not be going to them for a casual fvcking chat when his team is bottom of the league, with the worst goal difference in the league but because its Redknapp, he gets away with it!!

It's un-real!! He does all he can to protect himself.. any other manager and this journo would be writing Harry out articles for fvck sake!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    I finally turned after the abject west ham performance, the sitting in his chair not a sign of driving the team on or giving it to them then the pitiful excuses. Enough is enough
                    I was kind of almost there after the Southampton game following the two pathetic games at Spurs and Man U.

The showing at West Ham was the final straw for me and don't think it is possible for him to turn it round now seeing his and the players' attitude, so there HAS to be only one outcome.

The fact a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying to Tony "we'll be all right" and this morning he is saying "he'll quit if we go down" says to me that he has given up.

Comment

Working...
                    X