Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't usually agree with Andy Gray but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't usually agree with Andy Gray but...

I can't argue with anything he said this time...

“I have to say some of the performances I have seen from them this season are not the kind of performances you associate with a Harry Redknapp team,” said Gray, speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.

“They look dispirited and they look lacking in belief and fight. All the things that should come naturally to a footballer, they are not there at QPR.”

Redknapp, whose future at Loftus Road is now being called into question, claimed his players were lacking fitness after they went down 2-0 at West Ham on Sunday.

But Gray says, if that is the case, the 67-year-old has only himself to blame.

“He is responsible for their fitness,” said the former Scotland star. “Harry is the manager; he sets down the guidelines for the fitness.

“If they are not fit now, at the beginning of October, then somebody has been doing something wrong at the club.”

Cannot disagree with that.

Comment

Well said. His media buddies sticking the knife in. Like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        It's the truth though, Harry is to blame for the players fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          100% agree I was more making the point his media pals rarely speak out against him. Very rarely. Nice to see someone seeing what the fans are. Let the momentum take over.

Comment

Andy Gray is bang on when he says Redknapp has only himself to blame if by the start of October the players ain't fit enough.

This is a professional football club for christ sake not The Dog and Duck FC.

God knows how come TF can't see it.
            Last edited by Bigdave; 07-10-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Any Gray is bang on when he says Redknapp has only himself to blame if by the start of October the players ain't fit enough.

This is a professional football club for christ sake not The Dog and Duck FC.

God knows how come TF can't see it.

Maybe he's starting to. At last.

Comment

Maybe he's starting to. At last.
                What makes you say that? What have I missed mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  What makes you say that? What have I missed mate?
                  Well it's the worst I've ever seen since he's been here for people wanting his head. That filters back to the top. Already seen in the papers about Fernandes arguing with fans in twitter over it so I think things will have to come to a head one way or another.

Comment

Agreed.. it cant go on. Tony will know he will lose full trust in every fan if he continues with HR

Comment

I don`t understand how no one ever picks up on this and asks for answers.
                      Any other manager would be asked "well why aren't they fit".
                      Adel was the only one pre season who was supposed to be "unfit" yet he played in the WH game, so how are they getting worse except for Adel???
                      I think Harry must be related to Derren Brown, coz his mind tricks seem to work on everyone who has any influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                        I don`t understand how no one ever picks up on this and asks for answers.
                        Any other manager would be asked "well why aren't they fit".
                        Adel was the only one pre season who was supposed to be "unfit" yet he played in the WH game, so how are they getting worse except for Adel???
                        I think Harry must be related to Derren Brown, coz his mind tricks seem to work on everyone who has any influence.
                        They all love him.. Harry needs to be questioned at times, he thinks we're all fools.

Comment

I think Gray is different still probably bitter over getting sacked by sky.

Comment

They all love him.. Harry needs to be questioned at times, he thinks we're all fools.
                            I think that`s the most infuriating and frustrating thing about him (I actually like him)(just not on matchdays).
                            Just a bit of honesty wouldn`t go amiss.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              I think Gray is different still probably bitter over getting sacked by sky.
                              Yeah, and his hairy handed pal Rich.

Comment

Working...
                              X