X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakho was offered to us

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...diafra-4392077
    Kept the faith!

How many other players were offered to us?? Wouldn't have mattered if he signed, would have turned out like our other signings.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      How many other players were offered to us?? Wouldn't have mattered if he signed, would have turned out like our other signings.
      Can't argue with that, but when you see how much we are crying out for pace up top, it's a shame. Until Remy had signed that extension we should have been in talks with other strikers, we needed two strikers with pace even if Remy had stayed, but we have none, bad planning.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Even if Remy signed extension.. We need 3-4 decent strikers. Well, 3 at least. (Not inc Zamora). I still don't understand why we waited on Remy, think it was obvious that a top 4 side was going to sign him. More I think about the situation, the more it winds me up... Tony having him round for a bit of grub and a glass of vino... Fudge that, as soon as he got back from the World Cup, TELL him he is signing a new contract or he is off. Why is everything left to the last minute.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          Even if Remy signed extension.. We need 3-4 decent strikers. Well, 3 at least. (Not inc Zamora). I still don't understand why we waited on Remy, think it was obvious that a top 4 side was going to sign him. More I think about the situation, the more it winds me up... Tony having him round for a bit of grub and a glass of vino... Fudge that, as soon as he got back from the World Cup, TELL him he is signing a new contract or he is off. Why is everything left to the last minute.
          because both Redknapp and Fernandes screwed up.

we all knew that at least 1 more striker was needed even if Remy stayed, yet they sort of went on for the Icelandic striker and that was about it until deadline day.

Comment

Working...
          X