Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction

Harry to get sacked between 8th to the 13th of November.
    After the Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea and Man C games.
    That leaves about 10 days til the next game, for a new manager to try and sort it out.

After that, run of games isn't too bad and gives the new manager a big chance to pick up points

Hope it's the 8th of October personally.

Comment

I cannot see us getting any points from those games sadly... so no point in keeping if to be sacked after them games IMHO..

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Hope it's the 8th of October personally.
        So do I, I just think that's what is going to happen.

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
        I cannot see us getting any points from those games sadly... so no point in keeping if to be sacked after them games IMHO..
        Can only see us maybe nicking a point against Villa, I just think Fernandes will finally give in and get rid after those 4

Comment

Could be tomorrow.. Amit's gone over to meet Tony

Comment

I thought that myself. They might let Harry take the hit on the hard games which were likely to lose and then bring a new man in instead of exposing him to defeats in his first few games and getting off to poor start

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I thought that myself. They might let Harry take the hit on the hard games which were likely to lose and then bring a new man in instead of exposing him to defeats in his first few games and getting off to poor start
              That's what I was thinking, and gives them time to arrange a suitable manager too

Comment

I think a manager should be sacked on purely the reason of a team not being fit in October.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  I think a manager should be sacked on purely the reason of a team not being fit in October.
                  This. It's inexcusable. And for them showing no fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X