• Show
Clear All

• My team for what it's worth

Mccarthy
    Onohua,caulker,Ferdinand,traore
    Barton,Sandro
    Swp. Hoilett. Tarrabt
    Vargas

Pace in attacking areas,those 4 can switch when needed and can be put in many formations if redknapp can be bothered lol

Originally posted by pauly View Post
    Mccarthy
    Barton,Sandro
    Swp. Hoilett. Tarrabt
    Vargas

Pace in attacking areas,those 4 can switch when needed and can be put in many formations if redknapp can be bothered lol
    I think swp would be a step back for my son's under 5 team. I don't think it's got anything to do with personnel though. It's how we're set up each game and we're lacking in all departments....organisation, passion, composure, attacking intent

Comment

4-3-1-2...or 4-4-2...or 3-5-2 or ...4-3-3. Gotta have more than one up front.

Or go back to the 50s, retro style 2-3-5..

Charles Charlie Charles and his mates!!!

Comment

Mccarthy
        Barton,Sandro
        Swp. Hoilett. Tarrabt
        Vargas

SWP? Anton? That team is worth s hit, fella. No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          I think swp would be a step back for my son's under 5 team. I don't think it's got anything to do with personnel though. It's how we're set up each game and we're lacking in all departments....organisation, passion, composure, attacking intent
          This times a million.....

Comment

Ferdinand and SWP, a few laughs to be had there

Comment

I know swp ain't brilliant but Phillips is struggling and there's no one else with pace who can play wide and also play in many positions,all the midfield and Vargas can be changed in a game depending on the team,I'm sure Sandro and Barton would have more confidence with my selection then seein Austin and Zamora static and having no choice but to lump it to em,surely or hopefully theses guys Vargas swp and Hoillet and the apparently hungry tarrabt would shut teams down from front with Sandro and Barton controlling it.....well it's worth a try instead of jus doin the same thing lol

Comment

I know swp ain't brilliant but Phillips is struggling and there's no one else with pace who can play wide and also play in many positions,all the midfield and Vargas can be changed in a game depending on the team,I'm sure Sandro and Barton would have more confidence with my selection then seein Austin and Zamora static and having no choice but to lump it to em,surely or hopefully theses guys Vargas swp and Hoillet and the apparently hungry tarrabt would shut teams down from front with Sandro and Barton controlling it.....well it's worth a try instead of jus doin the same thing lol

Need to make significant changes. And play the three at the back that led to every one of the f reaking signings....The riot act has to be read to every player. You don't track back; you don't put in a shift; you don't run your heart out and fight, you don't play. That especially means you Fer. And, yes, Charlie Austin......

Green
                Caulker Dunne Hill
                Isla Barton Sandro Yun
                Holliett Tarrabt
                Vargas

But formations and personnel changes probably won't sort things out. Harry clearly can't run that dressing room. The entire squad, bar oldsters like Hill and Dunne (who can't be expected to hack it anymore at their age), is cojones free.

Comment

What ever the team 2 things are a must for me - Ned has to start and we must have 2 strikers.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Day
                    Bignot Ned Hill Padula
                    Bircham Rowlands
                    Ainsworth Tarbs Cook
                    Austin
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Kenny
                      Orr Onuoha Caulker Hill
                      Routledge Bircham Faurlin Taarabt
                      Austin Helguson
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

------------ McCarthy------------

Isla ------ Nedum ----- Caulker--- Traore

Barton -- Sandro -- Fer --- Hoilett ---

-------------- Taarabt --------------

---------------Vargas --------------

I realise this won't sit well with some Sir Charlie being dropped out but I don't rate him at this level (so far) and think Vargas can be a little gem if played properly & preferably in front of Taarabt who is excellent at threading passes.
                        Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 06-10-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Green/McCarthy

Isla Caulker Ned Traore

Sandro

Barton Fer

Adel

Austin Vargas

Diamond midfield. Sandro to shield the two CBs when the full backs push on. Both full backs have the ability to get up and down the wings. I've put Adel in to give him the opportunity to show what he can do. Austin I believe works better with another striker in the team.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Kenny
                            Bignot Ready Shittu Padula
                            Ainsworth Tarabt Bircham Cook
                            Gallen Furlong

loved doing that so much with all the misery this current team is giving me!

Comment

Originally posted by JamieRsss View Post
                              Kenny
                              Bignot Ready Shittu Padula
                              Ainsworth Tarabt Bircham Cook
                              Gallen Furlong

loved doing that so much with all the misery this current team is giving me!
                              Yep at least we saw 100% every week from them players, even if limited in ability. The shower we are paying to watch these days is pathetic.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X