Please report violence to police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its

its all getting ridiculois any team that is foot of the table with the worst manager on planet earth,will kick off but you should never go around filming people that is not the right thing to do

you should wade into them fists flying and have a good old fashion punch up

if i hit someone on the chin they will know all about it i can sure you

and factomondo who has fought for the brittish championship as a boxer three times,would be well capable of delivering a knock out punch

SO THAT WHAT TO DO ALL STICK TOGETHER AND TELL THE CRAZY GUYS TO CALM DOWN

OTR EVEN BETTER JUST SAY TONY PULLIS IS COMMING AND THEY WILL ALL BEHAVE THIS IS ONLY A REDKNAPP THING I ASSURE YOU
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      The snitches get stitches stuff is just nonsense though, for want of a stronger word.
      You ain't met my muvver

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        We should not be tolerating this. These idiots spoil things for the fans, and because of them, some parents are afraid of bringing their children.

It is 2014 and not 1982. Please take a video of the idiots causing trouble and report them to the police.

Let's make sure QPR is a family club where the next generation of fans are welcomed.
        i've been coming to rangers for over 40 years and have never met anyone that has said they're afraid to bring their children

Comment

Deepcut

But qpr are a very differant club to the other clubs in london we have always kept it in house if somebody keeps kicking off we try to understand and eventually they calm down a bit

these guys who are qpr fans are all very upset instead of filming them grab hold of them and tell them there are cctv all over the ground and if the old bill want to they can arrest them,and indeed in many instances the old bill do arrest

after the riot in villa when a villa fan died the next week the police knocked on the door of 33 members of qpr youth and deliverd 33 three year banning orders

at that time the qpr youth were considerd to be one of the top thug outfits in london but since that one incident they have never recoverd,they are now a spent force and im not sure that they even exist any more

so this whole discusion is irrelevant ...m16 are now in charge of the destruction of hooliganism,and since they have been in charge the situation has massively decreased
          in probabley ten years time it will be completely finished only millwall will still be active
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Nobody should be risking their own safety for sure.

Let's not pretend that the attitude shown against 'snitches' is an honourable one though.

The attitude on this forum in general is one that this country/our police is too soft on criminals, even calls for the reintroduction of capital punishment, but when the crime is a little closer to home, we should all just keep quiet or else?
            Nailed it. I take it we shouldn't snitch on paedos or illegal immigrants either, right guys?

Comment

Working...
            X