Please report violence to police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please report violence to police

We should not be tolerating this. These idiots spoil things for the fans, and because of them, some parents are afraid of bringing their children.

It is 2014 and not 1982. Please take a video of the idiots causing trouble and report them to the police.

Let's make sure QPR is a family club where the next generation of fans are welcomed.

Lol

Bet you got a cam on your bike helmet and post people picking there nose at the wheel on your own crime watch you tube site.

Comment

Bertie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        We should not be tolerating this. These idiots spoil things for the fans, and because of them, some parents are afraid of bringing their children.

It is 2014 and not 1982. Please take a video of the idiots causing trouble and report them to the police.

Let's make sure QPR is a family club where the next generation of fans are welcomed.
        Quite apart from the fact this is NOT the way to deal with the problem anyway, you are very, very naive. The police are a huge part of the problem of violence at football matches.

Maimed by a police dog - for being a football fan:
        All that changed in a few dreadful seconds on Reading station, when the two of them were forced to watch as officers handcuffed Tony's older son, 20-year-old Leeds University student Tommy, forced him on to the ground, and set a police dog on him. The dog bit fiercely into Tommy's face – he couldn't even raise his handcuffed hands to protect himself. The injuries will be with him for the rest of his life, partly because the police refused him access to antibiotics for 14 hours, by which time infection had taken hold.

Tommy, a slightly built, taciturn and rather serious student of medical biochemistry who is thinking about training to be a doctor, was acquitted of assault and resisting arrest last month. I ask him what he thinks of the police now. He pauses for a moment to put his thoughts in order and says quietly: "They're cruel, inhumane, barbaric and brutal. They look on people with disdain. They think they are above everyone else. I have no faith at all in the police." Tony says: "The only trouble I witnessed that day was caused by the bullying police thugs who think they can do what they want and get away with it."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/j...l-fan-attacked
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post

To be honest ,your new here ,dont reckon this is the sight for you..........
          Grassing in general is wrong ,its a bad character trait , i was brought up to believe grassing is wrong ( i`m not from a big criminal family btw, its just part of working class life to sort our own problems out) ,where i went school ,teachers hated grasses too !, ive brought my kids up not to tell tales,
          No love for snitches
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Snitches get stitches my mummy told me.

Comment

So reporting a crime is worse than actually committing a crime, is that what you're all saying?

Always been suspicious of those with that attitude to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Quite apart from the fact this is NOT the way to deal with the problem anyway, you are very, very naive. The police are a huge part of the problem of violence at football matches.

Maimed by a police dog - for being a football fan:
                All that changed in a few dreadful seconds on Reading station, when the two of them were forced to watch as officers handcuffed Tony's older son, 20-year-old Leeds University student Tommy, forced him on to the ground, and set a police dog on him. The dog bit fiercely into Tommy's face – he couldn't even raise his handcuffed hands to protect himself. The injuries will be with him for the rest of his life, partly because the police refused him access to antibiotics for 14 hours, by which time infection had taken hold.

Tommy, a slightly built, taciturn and rather serious student of medical biochemistry who is thinking about training to be a doctor, was acquitted of assault and resisting arrest last month. I ask him what he thinks of the police now. He pauses for a moment to put his thoughts in order and says quietly: "They're cruel, inhumane, barbaric and brutal. They look on people with disdain. They think they are above everyone else. I have no faith at all in the police." Tony says: "The only trouble I witnessed that day was caused by the bullying police thugs who think they can do what they want and get away with it."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/j...l-fan-attacked
                100% Agree the police are a massive problem at football, I have a mate that's a copper he hates policing football he says any one that's lippy or a bit drunk is fair game. Don't forget the police are totally to blame for Hillsborough. Mate put your camera away and stop being idiotic.

Comment

What's the point when the cops don't even get paedo's and murderes off the street?
                  Let them beat each other up if that's what they want to do. just avoid it and have s good time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    So reporting a crime is worse than actually committing a crime, is that what you're all saying?

Always been suspicious of those with that attitude to be honest.
                    No, but go round filming people and it can only end in more fighting between fans surely. Let the old bill and stewards do there job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                      No, but go round filming people and it can only end in more fighting between fans surely. Let the old bill and stewards do there job.
                      OP was obviously being deliberately OTT

The snitches get stitches stuff is just nonsense though, for want of a stronger word.

Comment

Not so sure about that but eh good luck to anyone who wants to film other fans wrong doings. On LFW the bloke with no shoes was filming touts IMO either asking for trouble

Comment

Nobody should be risking their own safety for sure.

Let's not pretend that the attitude shown against 'snitches' is an honourable one though.

The attitude on this forum in general is one that this country/our police is too soft on criminals, even calls for the reintroduction of capital punishment, but when the crime is a little closer to home, we should all just keep quiet or else?

Comment

poke ur nose in get poke in the nose

Comment

Whatever you say bertie

Comment

Working...
                              X