You can't blame the players Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't blame the players Harry

This is your team the one you put together, not Mark Hughes.

Like many other fans & supporters, we're all starting to feel very embarrassed. Did you watch the replay on SKY, the pundits were showing your players walking with no care in the world.

You were just sitting there and didn't look like you even cared.

I go and watch my cousins under 15's play, they don't get paid and put in a better shift.

I think I've joined the Harry out now, useless to us!

I can't disagree.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Get rid of the #### and his Micky mouse back room staff now . Were a ####ing joke

Comment

Oh i think there are players in this squad that need to take a long hard look at themselves.
        None of the signings have improved us.(not counting McCarthy)
        How hard is it for say Isla to put the ball in the stand or up the pitch when defending?...No he back heels it to Moses
        How hard is it for Fer to track back and just stand in front of the ball or harry the oppo if he can't tackle?
        Just how hard is it to work?
        They should be ashamed to call themselves Professionals. Not fit to wear the hoops, and that's nothing to do with the physical side

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          This is your team the one you put together, not Mark Hughes.

Like many other fans & supporters, we're all starting to feel very embarrassed. Did you watch the replay on SKY, the pundits were showing your players walking with no care in the world.

You were just sitting there and didn't look like you even cared.

I go and watch my cousins under 15's play, they don't get paid and put in a better shift.

I think I've joined the Harry out now, useless to us!
          welcom to the 80% club mate.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Oh i think there are players in this squad that need to take a long hard look at themselves.
            None of the signings have improved us.(not counting McCarthy)
            How hard is it for say Isla to put the ball in the stand or up the pitch when defending?...No he back heels it to Moses
            How hard is it for Fer to track back and just stand in front of the ball or harry the oppo if he can't tackle?
            Just how hard is it to work?
            They should be ashamed to call themselves Professionals. Not fit to wear the hoops, and that's nothing to do with the physical side
            Well said.
            It comes to something when (no disrespect) Henry,Hill,Traore & yesterday Adel are looking our "better" players.
            How do we KEEP getting it so wrong?
            Not a massive fan of Pulis but have you heard him all through every game? he doesn't shut up or sit down, and I think that`s what a lot of our players need.

Comment

Working...
            X