Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many points from the next 4 games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 is most likely, but I voted for 2 draws as it is possible that QPR could draw v Villa plus get lucky and pinch a draw against one of the others as they did against Chelsea and City last time around.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
      What makes anyone think we'll get a draw against villa??!!!

Qpr is the worst team in the league by a long shot. We are there for the taking until something massive changes.
      It never turns out the way you expect. I think there's a point for us in there somewhere but it'll probably be away to Chelsea instead of home to Villa. I mean, we're not going to lose every match, are we? ARE WE???!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm really dreading the next few games as if Scum or City really turn it on we could quite easily get hit for double figures

Comment

0 unless we change manager. Villa are a potent counter attacking force we will play right into their wheel house. I reckon 5-0, start off well then get picked off on the counter. Cue redknapp presser, "well I am shocked we bossed possesion bit unlucky really they only had 5 chances and scored them all. That's football sometimes though. Look to bring in another twenty players or so in the next window, only the right sort"

I shudder to think what Sturridge, sterling, Costa, fabregas, hazard, aguero, Toure, silva will do to us at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            We are at home.
            And?

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              It never turns out the way you expect. I think there's a point for us in there somewhere but it'll probably be away to Chelsea instead of home to Villa. I mean, we're not going to lose every match, are we? ARE WE???!
              i'd put everything I own on it if I were a betting man.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                0 unless we change manager. Villa are a potent counter attacking force we will play right into their wheel house. I reckon 5-0, start off well then get picked off on the counter. Cue redknapp presser, "well I am shocked we bossed possesion bit unlucky really they only had 5 chances and scored them all. That's football sometimes though. Look to bring in another twenty players or so in the next window, only the right sort"

I shudder to think what Sturridge, sterling, Costa, fabregas, hazard, aguero, Toure, silva will do to us at present.
                You forgot Remy!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  You forgot Remy!
                  Won't be match fit in time. He did his preseason at qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X