X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to rally the fans

????
    qpr are better when we have something to rally round....a cause
    at the moment most are happy to watch us get ripped week in week out and spend bundles doing it
    we ain't glory hunters, far from it....there is an apathy , sod the new ground, tell me when the land is bought and plans approved, which could be 5-10 yrs away.
    we've seen money spent, huge wages etc....when will they guys ever gel? be fit? when will they work, pull their fingers out for the shirt and show some sodding heart?
    when times were bad under olly, we felt things were improving, felt part of the club...olly rallied us and did it all on a band aid and the penny jar!
    for me not having one player from the academy coming thru, for me not having one player at the club who gives a monkeys bothers me...will we ever see the likes of gallen, bircham and cook again?
    if the team showed some heart, passion, honesty and lost, most would say, ok, they had a go....we are quite lame at the moment.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    ????
    qpr are better when we have something to rally round....a cause
    at the moment most are happy to watch us get ripped week in week out and spend bundles doing it
    we ain't glory hunters, far from it....there is an apathy , sod the new ground, tell me when the land is bought and plans approved, which could be 5-10 yrs away.
    we've seen money spent, huge wages etc....when will they guys ever gel? be fit? when will they work, pull their fingers out for the shirt and show some sodding heart?
    when times were bad under olly, we felt things were improving, felt part of the club...olly rallied us and did it all on a band aid and the penny jar!
    for me not having one player from the academy coming thru, for me not having one player at the club who gives a monkeys bothers me...will we ever see the likes of gallen, bircham and cook again?
    if the team showed some heart, passion, honesty and lost, most would say, ok, they had a go....we are quite lame at the moment.
    The problem is we are getting fed up with having the same problem again. Like with Hughes we are full of players that aren't inetersted as well as a manager that isn't.

It makes it hard to lift your support for a bunch of players that don't seem to care.

It would't take much though, for example if we came out against Liverpool and from the start showed some passion and desire, they'd have the crowd right behind them and we might just turn them over. It's a massive "if" though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      The problem is we are getting fed up with having the same problem again. Like with Hughes we are full of players that aren't inetersted as well as a manager that isn't.

It makes it hard to lift your support for a bunch of players that don't seem to care.

It would't take much though, for example if we came out against Liverpool and from the start showed some passion and desire, they'd have the crowd right behind them and we might just turn them over. It's a massive "if" though.
      with sterling,sturridge,lallana in the team, ferdinand will be getting ripped a new Ahole
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        with sterling,sturridge,lallana in the team, ferdinand will be getting ripped a new Ahole
        Ferdinand shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI. Unfortunately, jelly face has him as the first name on the team sheet

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
          Ferdinand shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI. Unfortunately, jelly face has him as the first name on the team sheet
          That actually made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Working...
          X