Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have been sacked after Derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Harry have been sacked after Derby?

In football, you have to be ruthless. We all know we were lucky to come up. We looked so poor last season, we fluked it, but the opinion seemed to be that as we came up, it's only fair to give Harry a chance.

I am sorry, football is a business in this day and age. There are no time for sentimentalities. Harry isn't good enough, we should have got rid right then and there. How Tony can even consider giving him an extension is quite beyond me.
    Yes
    39.29%
    No
    60.71%

Sacked after Derby No.. Resigned after Derby YES!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Sacked after Derby No.. Resigned after Derby YES!

Comment

The writing was on the wall long before Derby......

He should've been sacked when we were relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          The writing was on the wall long before Derby......

He should've been sacked when we were relegated.
          100% agree!!

Comment

No.
            Got us up & deserved a chance.

Now though it's clearly not working & we're potentially going to be 10 games in with 4 points from a possible 30 & rooted to the bottom of the table.

Comment

Definitely not!

What manager is going to want to go to a club that has just sacked one of the most popular managers in the football world after get a team promoted to the premiership on their 1st attempt? HR more than deserved his chance to build a successful prem team IMO.... hindsights a wonderful thing.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                No.
                Got us up & deserved a chance.

Now though it's clearly not working & we're potentially going to be 10 games in with 4 points from a possible 30 & rooted to the bottom of the table.
                Warnock got us up as Champions - he wasn't given a chance.

We had had two seasons of rubbish under Harry. The football is boring, and if it wasn't for our good run at the beginning of last season when Mclaren was here, we wouldn't have made it to the play-offs either.

Harry has had his chance, time to move on.

Comment

True say about Warnock to be fair.. Harry seems to be being given more of chance than Warnock ever did we want up as Champs

Comment

HR should have been replaced over the summer, but he did bring in some good signings (although no striker), so we needed to give him some games to see how he could perform.

I think we have now had enough games this season to see that HR is not up to the task of running this team, not anymore.

Comment

The funniest thing is HR has openly said if we didnt go up he would have packed his bags and probably retired. Where was his loyalty to us then?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
                        Warnock got us up as Champions - he wasn't given a chance.

We had had two seasons of rubbish under Harry. The football is boring, and if it wasn't for our good run at the beginning of last season when Mclaren was here, we wouldn't have made it to the play-offs either.

Harry has had his chance, time to move on.
                        The question isn't about Warnock though?

Comment

No it was right he stayed.....The question i want answered is ...why are the players fitness levels not right?
                          Is this physical fitness Harry means, or match fitness?

Comment

Hard thing to sack a manager when he's just got you promoted, regardless of how lucky the play-off final result was. I had said in the build up that win or lose I would rather harry went. It would really have had to have been his decision though after winning promotion!

He's retired already in his own mind from what I can see!
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 06-10-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Hard thing to sack a manager when he's just got you promoted, regardless of how lucky the play-off final results was. I had said in the build up that win or lose I would rather harry went. It would really have had to have been his decision though after winning promotion!

He's retired already in hos own mind from what I can see!
                              Why? In this day and age you have to run football like a business. TF could have said to Harry in private that he wants him to go but won't say he is being sacked to save him the embarrassment. TF could have asked Harry to move into a more PR and advisory position at QPR and got someone else in.

QPR should come before Harry.

Comment

Working...
                              X