Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote on harry to stay or go.

please vote on westlondon sport now.

whatever your decision, this is an important moment for our club.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...redknapp-to-go
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Over 80% go. Wasn't expecting quite that much.

Comment

I was!!

Comment

I see R's fans have started sending Fernandes pictures of their 'armchar views' this season... These pictures include White Hart Lane, Old Trafford and Southampton...

Comment

It does not please me to see this, but I honestly think the manager has to go now.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Anyone for a 'SackRedknapp' website like Newcastle? haha

Comment

Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa,Man City & Newcastle next 5 games for QPR (3 of them live on TV which is not usually good for QPR).

Unless they pull off a shock result or two, I expect he will be gone by 17th November (around 2 years after being appointed).

Comment

I think the main question should be if the players want to play for Harry?

Do they or do they not and based on this then I could give an answer?

I'm confused why things just don't go our way, no matter which manager we have or players, we always end up in the same spot. I feel so down for us fans, we don't deserve this!

Comment

He aint getting the best outa these players.. its 2013 all over again.. He was crying out for a striker in January 2013 last time as well if you remember! Now he is doing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I think the main question should be if the players want to play for Harry?

Do they or do they not and based on this then I could give an answer?

I'm confused why things just don't go our way, no matter which manager we have or players, we always end up in the same spot. I feel so down for us fans, we don't deserve this!
                    I was saying this to a mate earlier. It's baffling, doesn't seem to matter who's in charge or how much we spend on players it doesn't seem to translate into performances or results. Some might say that is unfair having bounced straight back up last season but given the investment, we really should have walked that league.

I am now firmly in the "Harry Out" camp but there is still a part of me that wonders how much better it will actually be with another new man in charge!

Comment

Working...
                    X