No announcement yet.

The board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wont be sorted.. HR is staying and that's that.

Comment

I'm prepared to support Tony and the Board whatever they decide. I don't think there is a shadow of a doubt that we are going straight back down if HR says in charge but relegation wasn't the end of the world last time and it won't be the end of the world this time.

If we hope to stay up, the time to make the change is NOW. By Christmas it will be too late.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        Either we are the unluckiest club in the entire world terms of injuries and fitness, or there is something seriously wrong in the way things are being run. Either way, if it isn't sorted out soon, we're in serious trouble.
        Not sure we are unlucky, if you buy players with a history of injuries and generally unfit you tend to end up with injured and unfit players.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Not sure we are unlucky, if you buy players with a history of injuries and generally unfit you tend to end up with injured and unfit players.
          It really is the simple.

Comment

Working...
          X