Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    What frightens me is the power the keyboard bestows on us -armchair fan or season ticket holder alike. When it comes down to it it's like the ubiquitous bloke down the pub -happy to pontificate on any issue QPR related with absolute certainty that they are right, responding with knee-jerk passion when the result goes wrong and switching in an instant when it goes right (with one or two rare exceptions). Virtually none of us have any real detailed knowledge and understanding of what is involved in the running of our club, yet we all assume we know what's best. I certainly don't and it worries me that so many of my fellow R's may wield so much power by virtue of their ability to type a hasty view.Unlike the bloke down the pub -it's not just a few mates who hear. Take care - we may all be regretting ill-considered outbursts - from Tony down to yours truly!
    nevermind tony, some comforting is on its way.........................

Amit Bhatia ✔ @Amit_Bhatia99

En route to Kuala Lumpur again to see my pal @tonyfernandes. Long way to go for a night and a bit, may indulge in mucho vino on the way!

i guess the beard is in charge of this mess now.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      What frightens me is the power the keyboard bestows on us -armchair fan or season ticket holder alike. When it comes down to it it's like the ubiquitous bloke down the pub -happy to pontificate on any issue QPR related with absolute certainty that they are right, responding with knee-jerk passion when the result goes wrong and switching in an instant when it goes right (with one or two rare exceptions). Virtually none of us have any real detailed knowledge and understanding of what is involved in the running of our club, yet we all assume we know what's best. I certainly don't and it worries me that so many of my fellow R's may wield so much power by virtue of their ability to type a hasty view.Unlike the bloke down the pub -it's not just a few mates who hear. Take care - we may all be regretting ill-considered outbursts - from Tony down to yours truly!
      Best post yet on the matter.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        nevermind tony, some comforting is on its way.........................

Amit Bhatia ✔ @Amit_Bhatia99

En route to Kuala Lumpur again to see my pal @tonyfernandes. Long way to go for a night and a bit, may indulge in mucho vino on the way!

i guess the beard is in charge of this mess now.
        Maybe a counsel of war?? Here's hoping.....

Comment

starnge though that amit is flying out there just for one night.

could tony be selling a majority to amit? will the discuss the sacking of redcrapp? or are they just going out on the lash?

edit........ ditto 77

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            starnge though that amit is flying out there just for one night.

could tony be selling a majority to amit? will the discuss the sacking of redcrapp? or are they just going out on the lash?

edit........ ditto 77
            Reckon they're guna dress up as mexican wrestlers and spit roast a lady boy brass whilst quoting Dirty Harry. They look the sort.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Reckon they're guna dress up as mexican wrestlers and spit roast a lady boy brass whilst quoting Dirty Harry. They look the sort.
              squeal like a pig boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Maybe a counsel of war?? Here's hoping.....
                Interesting. I think it could be that time. Just because Tony Fernandes is publicly backing Redknapp it doesn't mean Amit or the other fella is.

Long way to go for one night unless it's very important. Still. If it was about sacking I'm sure they could of spoken about the matter over Skype? Maybe just Air Asia stuff sadly.

Comment

Working...
                X