Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony going spare on Twitter

Is sacking the answer. When we met mark hughes go we still went down. Is it tactics ,is it players ,is it coaching ,is it fitness,

When we lost remy 48 hours before deadline day it was huge huge blow. Huge blow. But we fight on. Stop sendind me ridiculous tweets

I love the remy comments. Remy was staying ,he was in my house for dinner to sign the extension. Then Chelsea called. What back up pls

Yeah I can pull out a striker in 24 hours .we tried hard with borini. So pls tell me me what you would have done .dammed easy to be arm chair critics.

Look at the stats. The goal was never a goal .took the wind out of us. The second goal was against the run of play. No excuses. We still should ha e dine better.
    Looks like Harry's staying.

This all has the potential to turn very VERY nasty between fans, board and management if he stays.. I don't even want to imagine the Liverpool game, if we start getting tonked

Comment

Harry ought do the fella a favour and walk. He'd be happier on Talk Sport full time. Time for Harry to do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        This all has the potential to turn very VERY nasty between fans, board and management if he stays.. I don't even want to imagine the Liverpool game, if we start getting tonked
        I very much doubt it will be nasty at all as it would appear that most who moan using twitter do not even attend matches and just see a good chance to attact the club using the internet

As mush as most fans who attended moaned all the way home including me 99% of will still be at the next match

Comment

So glad I'm not on ####ter I'd give him both barrels silly man.

Comment

I actually cannot believe what TF is coming out with on Twitter..

He has just addressed his own fans with these words..

'Easy to be armchair fans'.. what is he fvcking on?!!

Comment

I don't want to see Tony hammered by fans.
              I will say though that the club he has piled money into will be back in the championship unless action is taken.
              Those players are not trying....well alot of them aren't

Comment

He's as angry as us. He's getting lots of stick. And he has a decision to make. Harry ought make it for him.

Comment

He's addressing the plums on twitter giving him grief. The guys that don't attend yet seem to think their Wenger or Mourinho.

In which case he's correct.

Comment

Step away from the keyboard tony.

Comment

Lovely, just lovely.
                      Looks like Comrade Chairman has learned nothing after all.
                      I do fear for our club with him going on like this.

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                      He's addressing the plums on twitter giving him grief. The guys that don't attend yet seem to think their Wenger or Mourinho.
                      How do we know that those impudent nasty howwible fans that give him grief on Twitter actually don't attend matches?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Would you take time during a live game to tweet him if you was there? Or in the pub after? On the tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Lovely, just lovely.
                          Looks like Comrade Chairman has learned nothing after all.
                          I do fear for our club with him going on like this.

How do we know that those impudent nasty howwible fans that give him grief on Twitter actually don't attend matches?
                          Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            He's as angry as us. He's getting lots of stick. And he has a decision to make. Harry ought make it for him.
                            Spot on!! This time he has to really walk the walk. Walk out of his office, that is.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                              Would you take time during a live game to tweet him if you was there? Or in the pub after? On the tube?
                              Definitely, if I bothered to get a Twitter account.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X