should zamora start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
    i would rather bobby starting with austin then when he starts getting exhausted bring vargas' pace into the game
    When we're 2 or 3-0 down?

Start him, get some goals then shore it up.

Comment

even if you have zamora on for the first half and try to nick a goal i agree hes getting older so injuries may occur but instead of spending on midfielders when we have enough of, he should have brought a player in similar to zamora... a target man.

Comment

Not a starter for me. Austin and Vargas should be the pairing.

Comment

We need some movement so I'd play Vargas with Adel behind him. These two are more on the same wavelength, the rest of them need to learn.

Bobby is a super sub.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            We need some movement so I'd play Vargas with Adel behind him. These two are more on the same wavelength, the rest of them need to learn.

Bobby is a super sub.
            That might work..... Charlie's benchmeat for me at present. Would start with Bob over him.

Comment

Can we clone 3 more bobbys in the lab? 1 for every 20 mins. The rest of the time adel can kust stand there doing step overs.

Comment

It's a no brainer, you have to start him as every time his come on his changed the flow of the game, no point bringing him on when we are 2 or 3 down we need to get ahead in games.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  It's a no brainer, you have to start him as every time his come on his changed the flow of the game, no point bringing him on when we are 2 or 3 down we need to get ahead in games.
                  i agree he bring stability to the game where he can hold it up

Comment

Working...
                  X