No announcement yet.

If Harry STAYS get RID OF HODDLE ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Harry STAYS get RID OF HODDLE ASAP!

When Mclaren was at the club, we played with passion and character. Nothing to do with Harry causing problems. Since Hoddle has come in it has gone to 5hit and we're nose diving fast.

I think with the right coaching staff we'd do OK - Even with Harry at the Helm.

HODDLE OUT!

Not Hoddles fault.

Was brought in to coach a system we do not play. Genius.

Comment

We need a clean sweep ...all out. Fresh ideas, fresh voices. I don't enjoy posting this cause i like Harry, and a lot of them players should be ashamed of themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Not Hoddles fault.

Was brought in to coach a system we do not play. Genius.
        And for which all our transfer business was done. Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          And for which all our transfer business was done. Insane.
          You couldn't make it up.

Comment

I don't get the obsession with 3-5-2. It's been tried before in the prem and doesn't work. No one plays it, and if Hoddle was brought in purely for that system, then release him as we don't play it.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Or sack Harry and give Hoodle the chance With this new system. might be the cheaper option after all.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Or sack Harry and give Hoodle the chance With this new system. might be the cheaper option after all.
                No way! Hoddle is not the man for the job. He's the one directing us into oblivion right now.

I think Harry relies completely on his coaching staff and takes more of a backseat, Including during the game.

Harry could step up by sacking Hoddle & co and bringing in staff that have something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  This is what happens when you allow women to post on a football forum, going beyond a joke now.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    This is what happens when you allow women to post on a football forum, going beyond a joke now.
                    Only slightly sexist there then Weare ? ? ?

Where do you stand on Black managers in football ?
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      I don't get the obsession with 3-5-2. It's been tried before in the prem and doesn't work. No one plays it, and if Hoddle was brought in purely for that system, then release him as we don't play it.
                      Hull Play it and do rather well with it given that they got to an fa cup final immediately after promotion
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                        No way! Hoddle is not the man for the job. He's the one directing us into oblivion right now.

I think Harry relies completely on his coaching staff and takes more of a backseat, Including during the game.

Harry could step up by sacking Hoddle & co and bringing in staff that have something to prove.
                        Is it Hoodle´s fault that the players scraped the 3-5-2-system, is it?? When you have bought players who shall fit into a certain system, you have to give the man who is the expert on it a fair chance to implement it. That man is Hoodle and not HR. HR is not even that often on the pitch, I hear.
                        Last edited by Shania; 06-10-2014, 02:17 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

You think?..... Harry doesnt take training sessions (thats kevin bond and joe jordans job, same as when they were at Spurs) He allows the players to decide the formation (hence preparing all preseason for 3-5-2, recruiting for it i.e. selling simpson for isla, keeping traore and not bringing in a defensive minded LB, bringing in hoddle and then scrapping the new formation after 2 games because the players dont like it)........ So what does Harry actually do?

The lack of direction, identity, philosophy, drive (The list goes on) from the team has been paramount for a while now and will not be resolved by just sacking Hoddle and bringing in another part time coach. In the nearly 2 years Harry has been manager, I could not tell you how he has stamped his identity on the team in a positive way, What style of football he wants us to play or how things will improve for the future. If Harry was younger and not looking to retire in the next 2 or so years then i would say give him more time as stability is key but he's not so whether we sack him now or he retires in the near future, a change at the top is inevitable.

Comment

how is it Hoddle's fault?

He is only there part-time and was brought into help out with the 3-5-2 system which was quickly abandoned after 2 games (the 1st of which was played without the wing back signed to play it).

Comment

Working...
                            X