Hope Remy is enjoying warming the bench at Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Remy is enjoying warming the bench at Chelsea

he could have been playing 1st team football every week, but is instead sitting down pitch side, watching Diego Costa play.

he joined there because Deschamps said he must join bigger club. Is it better to be at the bigger club and not playing or play full 90 minutes every week for a smaller club? How can that benefit your international career? You think about that Loic & Didier

Comment

And he'll most likely not get picked for France because he's not actually playing any football!
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

You can't blame him for not wanting to play for us we're fu cking awful.

The bloke might we warming the bench but coming on for the sc um for 10mins will give him more chance of scoring goals than it will playing 90mins with us.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          You can't blame him for not wanting to play for us we're fu cking awful.

The bloke might we warming the bench but coming on for the sc um for 10mins will give him more chance of scoring goals than it will playing 90mins with us.
          Not really true at all. He had about 3 chances against Hull, but as he had not played since the World Cup, he was short of match practice and fitness.

His pace alone would have meant he would have had chances created for him to score because a ball over the top is not that difficult but Krancjar also has a good range of pasing
          Last edited by stanistheman; 06-10-2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

He shouldnt have messed Liverpool around. Would be first choice for them playing in all competitions.

Comment

The modern breed of player - would rather collect a fat pay cheque than play football.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Remy moving on.

I have a problem with Harry and Tony being so naive as to think he would stay with us even if some big club came in with an offer.

Comment

Working...
                X