Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp said The players are unfit

so who's fault is that then?

He was in charge of pre season fixtures and training, so why did QPR play 3rd rate opposition and not have a decent fitness work out?
    A lot of the squad were not even signed in time to participate, yet those that were around usually got to play 45 minutes before being subbed against low quality opponents such as a German side not many have even heard of, another recently promoted 2nd division side, Leyton Orient, Southend, Athlone and St Patricks. The only decent team was PAOK who totally out played QPR at Loftus Road.

A pre season shambles that has put QPR in the state it is currently in.

Perhaps it is time for Redknapp, Bond & Jordan to pack up their things and go. Given that they are out of contract at the end of the season, sacking them wont cost too much.

Only Redknapp can make it sound like someone else's fault and probably get away with it.

Comment

Just heard that on my way in to work and remembering I am Pro Harry couldn't believe what I was hearing..........Harry it is YOUR job to get the players fit, YOU are the Manager, your Chairman has backed you to the hilt now give him something back !!!!

Comment

He can say that Tony Fernandes picked the destination. Just another excuse.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Just heard that on my way in to work and remembering I am Pro Harry couldn't believe what I was hearing..........Harry it is YOUR job to get the players fit, YOU are the Manager, your Chairman has backed you to the hilt now give him something back !!!!
          Tbh mate I could never understand your view on that.
          You have backed the bloke to the hilt, but the reality is the bloke a an uneducated chancer.
          Media darling that is a liability and will be the final nail in this clubs coffin.
          Hoddle and Redknapp were always woeful appointments.

Lets change it now because apart from Redknapps massive payout we have nothing more we can lose.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Tbh mate I could never understand your view on that.
            You have backed the bloke to the hilt, but the reality is the bloke a an uneducated chancer.
            Media darling that is a liability and will be the final nail in this clubs coffin.
            Hoddle and Redknapp were always woeful appointments.

Lets change it now because apart from Redknapps massive payout we have nothing more we can lose.
            Hopefully it won't be that big, as would like to think we had some clauses in there, to avoid paying up his contract if things aren't going well.

If he had any dignity he'd walk away and we could do a mutual consent thing. Doubt it though, he will most probably try and rinse every penny out of us.

Cannot believe we are in this situation again after Hughes less than two seasons ago. You couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              Hopefully it won't be that big, as would like to think we had some clauses in there, to avoid paying up his contract if things aren't going well.

If he had any dignity he'd walk away and we could do a mutual consent thing. Doubt it though, he will most probably try and rinse every penny out of us.

Cannot believe we are in this situation again after Hughes less than two seasons ago. You couldn't make it up.
              Harry's current contract expires in June so the pay-off wouldn't be massive. If he is on the 3m per year that has been reported then its going to be less than 2m to send him packing, money well spent if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                With you 100% on this one mate. There is no one in the world HR can blame anyone apart from himself when it comes to pre-season and fitness, it all falls on him!

Ive always backed HR and always defended him on here but yesterday was just a massive slap in the face for me... Before a ball had been kick - 1 up front ffs! This is West focking Ham, a fixture where we need to pick up 3 points at worst 1 point not 0 points. This is a side we should be looking to attack and beat not sit back!! And all the time we were looking so pony he never moved, didn't even blink.

Come on Harry pull your finger out and get involved, motivate YOUR team!!!!!!!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Harry's current contract expires in June so the pay-off wouldn't be massive. If he is on the 3m per year that has been reported then its going to be less than 2m to send him packing, money well spent if you ask me!
                  As I said in my thread at the start, him and his crew have contacts that expire end of June. Surely it wont coat more than £3M to sack the lot of them, or better still keep paying them on a monthly basis until they find other jobs, which may work out a lot cheaper.

Comment

If we played poor opposition, how comes we didnt win every game?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      If we played poor opposition, how comes we didnt win every game?
                      Partly because they were trying out a new formation, but also because they were unfit, and making so many substitutions for each game, meant there was no real settling in to the game or formations and the players did not get to have a decent 90 minute work out.

He could have had more matches and used a different set of 15 players for each fixture.

Or are you suggesting that Red Bull Leipzig, Orient, Southend, Athlone and St Patricks are suitable opponents to prepare for the Premier League.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 06-10-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X