is the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    The players or redknapp?seems all the pundits feeling sorry for Harry.
    The buck stops with Harry Van.He or his scouting staff have obviously not done their homework on the likes of Isla,Ferdinand,Sandro,Fer,Caulker and Mutch(the last three of whom came from relegated clubs).As for £10m for Sandro,Spurs must have literally seen Harry coming.We've learned sweet FA from our last experience in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Now I'm in Dubai I watch the games live on bein sports. Presented by Andy Grau Richard keys. They had Dennis wise and Andy Cole on the show yesterday and every single one of them slammed Harry and said they can't see him being their much longer.
      David pleat done the commentary and he said their is a clear divorce between the players and management team.

I think they have called it spot on and it's their for everyone to see. If tf takes action now I reckon we got half a chance of not we are screwed.
      Glad to hear that they are not in support of Redknapp.

It is his fault as he is the manager, he decides the team tactics and which players to sign.

How long did he spend having Diame watched and ponder over whether to sign him?

Redknapp was in charge of pre season training and friendlies, yet the players are still not fit to run and chase the ball, close opponents down etc.

The blame has got to be mostly his.

Hopefully Fernandes wont wait until a 3rd of the season has passed by before taking decisive action. He has backed the manager to the hilt yet again, and is seeing history repeat itself.

Sack Redknapp and bring in Pulis.

He will get the players fit, organised and make better use of the likes of Caulker, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Ferdinand, Sandro, Fer, Mutch, Barton, Austin, Hoilett, Phillips and even Zamora.

He will make them competitive and use their physical presence their strength at set pieces.

The style of play may not be the most pleasing on the eye, but I guess with the current squad of players there will be some decent football to watch at times.

It's got to be a hell of lot better than the current sideways possession football that they currently deploy to such woeful effect.

Comment

Liked the David Pleat comment referred to in thread about players being divorced from manager. Sums it up totally for me. Been like that since old Bagpuss came in the door. Seems to struggle to get the team to play for him these days.

Players look like they have turned up but that's about it, Harry looks farked off and disinterested.

Look at it this way. If you are unhappy at work you turn up, do your job but don't go beyond that. If you are happy in your work you are buzzing and by virtue of that you generally perform much better. Can be any number of reasons you get fed up but a large factor in that are the people you work with and the bosses.

I can't help but think with the players we have if they were buzzing and being correctly managed we would be doing alright. I still like the potential of most of our signings and would be such a waste if we messed up at this level again due to poor management.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Liked the David Pleat comment referred to in thread about players being divorced from manager. Sums it up totally for me. Been like that since old Bagpuss came in the door. Seems to struggle to get the team to play for him these days.

Players look like they have turned up but that's about it, Harry looks farked off and disinterested.

Look at it this way. If you are unhappy at work you turn up, do your job but don't go beyond that. If you are happy in your work you are buzzing and by virtue of that you generally perform much better. Can be any number of reasons you get fed up but a large factor in that are the people you work with and the bosses.

I can't help but think with the players we have if they were buzzing and being correctly managed we would be doing alright. I still like the potential of most of our signings and would be such a waste if we messed up at this level again due to poor management.
          I agree with your comments.

They are clearly not happy with something at the club- management, training, tactics, formation, favouritism?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            One up top again tho dave,is Harry that stupid? Utd,spurs,Southampton, west ham? He's gotta be some kind of c unt.the players play to his formation,we can see it how comes he cant
            Agree we have to go 2 up front van. Now if BZ can't do it for 90 mins then Eduardo or another makeshift striker. We need to give the opposition
            something to think about in their defence.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Agree we have to go 2 up front van. Now if BZ can't do it for 90 mins then Eduardo or another makeshift striker. We need to give the opposition
              something to think about in their defence.
              Why on earth wasn't Vargas involved?? Think he's looked good every time he's played.... when were 2-0 down against a team we really should be picking points up against we should be playing 3 strikers IMO, really going for it.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Why on earth wasn't Vargas involved?? Think he's looked good every time he's played.... when were 2-0 down against a team we really should be picking points up against we should be playing 3 strikers IMO, really going for it.
                Don't understand it Nick. You see Harry during the game and it looks like he's trying to commit managerial suicide.
                We could've had Charlie,Bobby and Eduardo chasing harrying and forcing their players into hurrying their passes clearances etc.
                Instead they just played it around like men v boys

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Don't understand it Nick. You see Harry during the game and it looks like he's trying to commit managerial suicide.
                  We could've had Charlie,Bobby and Eduardo chasing harrying and forcing their players into hurrying their passes clearances etc.
                  Instead they just played it around like men v boys
                  Exactly Dave. Like you well know Im 1 of the few Harry fans but yesterday he let me down big time. Completely his fault IMO.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Exactly Dave. Like you well know Im 1 of the few Harry fans but yesterday he let me down big time. Completely his fault IMO.
                    He's letting us all down.

Comment

Working...
                    X