Chelsea could reach double figures against us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea could reach double figures against us

If Harry is in charge I can seriously see it. Heads will drop and we will get ripped apart

Wont matter who's in charge they really could score 10

Comment

Doesn't bear thinking about.......note to self make sure Diego Costa is captain in my fantasy team, when we play chelsea!

Comment

get four sent off= match abandoned
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If Harry is in charge I can seriously see it. Heads will drop and we will get ripped apart
          you really know how to cheer us all up

Comment

Mourinho supposedly prepares an 8 hour report on the opposition a week before. Wonder what 'Arry, Bond and Jordan do?
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Mourinho supposedly prepares an 8 hour report on the opposition a week before. Wonder what 'Arry, Bond and Jordan do?
              I have serious questions as to if they even know who we are playing

There old school turn up play go home little bit of training Inbetween then round of golf

Comment

That Chelsea tix is in the post winging its way towards me......

Comment

I was thinking more of our first away win of the season
                  Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Reckon it'll work out Ive spent about £7 a goal we concede.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Anyone going to this is either a sadist or mentally damaged.

8-0 minimum I can see it now.

Comment

Fear mongering! Under new management we will give a good account of ourselves. I think many are being far too harsh on individual performances.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Anyone going to this is either a sadist or mentally damaged.

8-0 minimum I can see it now.
                          I think I might be a combination of both. And also slightly autistic.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X