No announcement yet.

Now im not a sack the manager man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HArry will resign at the end of the season if we go down which at the moment looks likely. May as well get the new lot in to try and change things while we still have a chance. I think we need a younger manager. Redknapp seems to have lost the fight

Comment

This team has no cojones. No fight. Fitness my a rse. Fans near me at the front waved them away when some of them tried to half heartedly come over at the end. Fer looked shocked that folk were telling him to f ack off. Slow. And weak. Something has got to change. And that has to be the manager. Our only chance is to start fighting. But I'm not sure there is any fight in this team

Comment

Harry has to go. Need someone with more enthusiasm for the job, someone who puts in effort themselves which the players will surely replicate

Comment

The thing is, Redknapp has never done ANYTHING of note in his career. He has never built a side without splashing big money or inheriting a good spine. Employing him in the first place was a massive error and whoever made that decision needs to be called up on it.

It's obvious the suits running QPR have no ####ing idea what they're doing and hoped that Redknapp would do a steady job purely based on his reputation, which isn't justified and comes from media hype that his mates stirred up.

Sack the manager, replace the coaches, replace whoever is ####ing appointing these lot and build from the ground up. We got so lucky winning promotion last year and sadly it looks like we've pissed it all away.

Comment

i saw them players strolling back when we were 2 nil down , get them to watch the video of it in the morning and fine them

Comment

Working...
            X