Perfect time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect time

If we are going to change managers ....now is the time, with 2 weeks off.
    We are easy meat for teams to take 3pts. I can't understand with Harry's rep for attacking football we are not attacking.
    Either he doesn't trust the players to do this or the players are not interested. Whichever it is it can't go on...... for the good of the club.

I think it's him that had lost interest Dave. If he cannot be a rsed leaving the bench in 90mins why should the players be motivated. I don't think his heart is in it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I think it's him that had lost interest Dave. If he cannot be a rsed leaving the bench in 90mins why should the players be motivated. I don't think his heart is in it
      Yeah think you are spot on. Never seen a team only 7 games in look so flat. We behave like a team 30 games in, having lost them all.
      There should be vein popping shouting and urgency from the sidelines and the players.
      But it just seems to be a shrug of the shoulders.

Comment

Yes all about timing. International break plus 3 out of 4 unwinnable games to regroup for the fight ahead

Comment

Said the same to a pal today. If I was a player losing badly I'd expect to look over to the bench and see my manager gesticulating & going nuts barking out orders.

Harry? Nope just sit there legs crossed not saying a peep. Ain't you supposed to lead from the front? He's reminding me of Warnock in his last few games. Just given up.

Comment

Working...
          X