Is TF clever enough to have sounded another man out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is TF clever enough to have sounded another man out

I know we keep saying harry is the man but I sincerly hope they have sounded out a replacement or at least come up with a short list of possibles which should include Moyes, Pulis etc

rafa.........................fact
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He's got Les Ferdinand in his shell and Timbo Sherwood is available

Comment

Where is Rafa facto I would have him he would sort this shower of a team out

Comment

I really feel there will be a change very soon, possibly before the Scousers game
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tim Sherwood?? God grieves..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
              Les is in Harry's debt for bringing him back to Spurs. He'll tell Tony to keep Harry on.

Comment

What amuses most is TF says that we needs continuity. Continuity of what? Of making all other supporters making fun of us? We are building nothing here. We may have bought some good players in summer, however most of them will be gone as soon as we go down. And what is the use of having good players if they do not want to give their best?

Comment

I'm sure Tony has a plan B in mind. Think I'd go for Pulis and hope he can do the same for us as he did at palace.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sherwood would be a big mistake. Too inexperienced and possibly Harry's love child.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      That's the problem Ferdinand will only advise either Redknapp stays or bring Sherwood in as both are his mates, which sums up football nicely where you can be useless get the sack and a pay off and be employed by someone else within weeks because you know a man.

Comment

Malky McKay was at the stoke game. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          Malky McKay was at the stoke game. Just sayin
                          So was I

Comment

I seriously don't think Pulis will want us there will be a bigger job out there for him soon possibly Newcastle

TF needs to sit Harry down and ask him is your heart in this and do you have the stomach and when asking he had to look him in the eye and all will be one clear. Stability is great but only with the right person. Stability just for the sake of it will end in relegation

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                              So was I
                              Jogo for manager
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X