Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Pulis...whip us into shape, starting this week please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Pulis...whip us into shape, starting this week please.

Coming from Oz for Liverpool and Villa games. Think with Pulis we'll take 4-6 points. With Harry 1pt at best.

I am sure we will change manager but not sure about Pullis, yes he did a fantastic job last year at Selhurst Park but can/could he do that again!!
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Get pulis in now,Harry don't give a monkeys about our club.what Harry done worked last season but not now.souness bigging up Harry done me.he should be ashamed of those players? Silly #### ,Harry goes away for a point with poor ol Charlie up top knocking his pipe out getting swarmed. that's when thewingers are supposed to come into play as Charlie has 4 defenders on him. kin clueless
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We've got the sort of players Pulis could work with. The likes of Barton, Sandro, Onuhua, Austin, Zamora, Hill, Dunne would all be up for the fight. Redknapp clear your desk and sod of to the south coast and retire.

Comment

Pulis?

Building for the future doesn't need this fella.

I'd start from scratch again right off this season & go for a young hungry man who wants to win things in the game. Not a Gobby media darling who's counting his pension package every week.

Comment

Palace bottom? Finished eleventh Jim,he's got something about him
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Out of everyone I think Pullis. I saw an interview with him about how he built Stoke up and was in charge of everything, he basically turned the club round off and on the pitch.
              This was the problem at Palace because the board were much more interventionist probably due to recent financial problems and this wasn't what Pullis could work with.
              I reckon for us TF appears to delegate most things in relation to the running of the club, so I suppose Pullis & TF could work well.
              What is worrying though is both Hughes and HR came to us as established premiership managers with good records and look what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Not a Gobby media darling who's counting his pension package every week.
                have you got Pulis and Harry muddled up?
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  have you got Pulis and Harry muddled up?
                  I did actually.

Comment

Working...
                  X