Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

Personally, in a very poor first half, Junior Hoilett was the only player trying to create something. Krancjar was non-existent. However, who do think Harry dropped after half time? Yes, Junior Hoilett!

hoilett has been far more miss than hit since he joined us , so much of the play breaks down with him

Comment

Good point he was the main threat and got hooked another example of terrible management only excuse would be if he's injured
      Last edited by West Acton; 05-10-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Whether or not he has been more hit than miss since he joined ....he shouldn't have been hauled off today

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Good poking he was the main threat and hit hooked another example of terrible management only excuse would be if he's injured
          Amazed when he was subbed at half time. He could have played it the front of the diamond instead of nico.

Comment

when did hoilett last have a good game for us

Comment

Said to my lad at half time he would take Holliet off and bring in Zamora he so bias and predictable it's embarrassing.

Comment

Criminal from Redknapp taking Hoilett off. Was our best player 1st half I thought.

Comment

I feel sorry for Hoillet, he would be a much better player if he'd never come here. He could be playing Europa ball right now..

Comment

Only half decent player first half. Should never have been pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Only half decent player first half. Should never have been pulled.
                      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                        I feel sorry for Hoillet, he would be a much better player if he'd never come here. He could be playing Europa ball right now..
                        Wow, that is a damning statement pertaining to our club!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          Personally, in a very poor first half, Junior Hoilett was the only player trying to create something. Krancjar was non-existent. However, who do think Harry dropped after half time? Yes, Junior Hoilett!
                          Agree. Totally daft decision and I said so as soon as he didnt come out 2nd half.

Comment

the bloke came here full of promise but has never delivered , ok he's shown in glimpes that he can turn it on but how many goals has he actually scored for us

Comment

glimpses

Comment

Working...
                              X