No announcement yet.

Are we as good as we think we are??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can only speak for myself but I am not, and never have been, under any illusion that we would have an easy season. We were always going to be in a relegation scrap, but tbh, we have been utter $hit this season and I think we have far more quality in our ranks than we are showing.

The lack of b0ll0cks in the squad really farks me off n all, just seem to roll over & die without a fight at all. It's pathetic to watch.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 06-10-2014, 07:24 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Woefully unbalanced squad. Can't believe we've been caught with only three strikers - same mistake Hughes made. Also the strikers are arguably weaker this time around, under Hughes I think we had Bobby, Cisse and Bothroyd, although my memory might be failing me here. Worse is the back four though - selling Simpson was bizarre considering we're now left without a recognised right back (Isla is a midfielder). Thought we might strengthen at left back too - not sure what the plan is here, Traore will break down sooner or later and then I guess we'll just chuck Yun in the deep end, even though he barely even got a game in the Championship. Never mind we tried to sell Traore too. Hill stays on the bench despite the fact we won the only game he started! Meanwhile Ferdinand is first name on the team sheet, despite being absolute pants.

We need a manager who picks players on form rather than reputation, and who will read them all the riot act. The way Harry described United as a "bonus game" sums up everything that's wrong with mentality he brings to this club. Players should expect to get something out of every game, end of. I appreciate he got us up (just), but it's time to go. I only hope there's enough in the squad that a new manager can make us competitive until January, when we can bring in a striker and two full backs.

Comment

We have some good players but Harry has made obvious mistakes again. Never should of sold Simpson was a massive player in the squad and more than capable of playing rb. Ferdinand was a gamble and one that's isn't working and. Play ned and caulker cb.
        We miss Barton arm. Sandro is a good player but injury prone and we spunked 10 mill on him. Should of brought and gone in for players like cresswell. As for our striker situation I actually think it's disgraceful. Harry and tf both at fault for that. The pressure on Charlie is a joke.
        We needed a creative midfielder and a class striker and we got f all.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Can only speak for myself but I am not, and never have been, under any illusion that we would have an easy season. We were always going to be in a relegation scrap, but tbh, we have been utter $hit this season and I think we have far more quality in our ranks than we are showing.

The lack of b0ll0cks in the squad really farks me off n all, just seem to roll over & die without a fight at all. It's pathetic to watch.
          Have to agree with this 110%

Comment

Working...
          X