Mugs paying £120 for Liverpool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugs paying £120 for Liverpool.

I know a few who after today are putting tickets for sale on viagoo at over £100 I will join them if you get good cash take it coz we are an embarrassment to watch no urgency or fight. The joke is people are actually paying that sort of cash must be away fans.

Anybody can have mine for 120 sheets .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got my tickets for the Chelsea away game on Friday....big mistake.

Comment

people ask why our away fans are so quiet, today was the answer
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I asked my lad if he wanted to go to the Villa game next or wait until City - he's not interested in either but would like to go to our usual boozer for pre-match beers then go home !

Harry's team is in danger of boring off future fans as well as us

.....actually think we might nip over and watch Cooky playing for Barnet, it's been a while since I enjoyed watching a proper player play
          Last edited by HertsHoops; 05-10-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            I asked my lad if he wanted to go to the Villa game next or wait until City - he's not interested in either but would like to go to our usual boozer for pre-match beers then go home !

Harry's team is in danger of boring off future fans as well as us
            This is very true. Everyone around me today were numb. And only came to life by telling the players to go away when they made a half hearted attempt to come over at the end of the game. Some, rightly, threw abuse at them. The atmosphere is poison. Confidence zero. For that reason alone Harry has to go.

Comment

support your team thru the good times and the bad , don't sell your tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                This is very true. Everyone around me today were numb. And only came to life by telling the players to go away when they made a half hearted attempt to come over at the end of the game. Some, rightly, threw abuse at them. The atmosphere is poison. Confidence zero. For that reason alone Harry has to go.
                i dont think most of us even stayed to see them come over. most in my section just headed straight for the exit. shameful today
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

only Liverpool fans will be buying at that price. there were tons of tickets on sale for any QPR fan that really wanted to go as we have lower school end, so no chance QPR fans desperate enough to go to pay £100's would not have just got one before.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I got the away ST this year thinking away tickets be hard to get.

oh dear me thinks

Comment

Working...
                    X