A petition to get Harry sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A petition to get Harry sacked

Can we start off a petition to get Redknapp sacked? Because this is man who spends fortunes and the club see nothing in return. Even if Harry did get us straight back up it's only a case of one step forward and two steps back under him. The club's debt is and will continue to keep getting drastically bigger every year under him. He'll persuade Tony Fernandes to spend fortunates in January and it'll be the same ending as last time - it's so obvious. The writing is on the wall. Tony Pulis wouldn't need half as much money and I'm sure we would be a much more hard-working side that plays with some idea and plan. I'm sick of the way our club is run at the moment. The board are naive and the manager is a repetitive broken record who refuses to blame himself. I honestly would rather Alan Pardew in charge, even though he's an arrogant fool. But in an ideal world I want to see Tony Pulis in charge

count me in. not pubis though

maybe just do a poll with the question being do you want harry sacked, yes or no ?

and a second poll asking what manager do you want in and list 10 candidates.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just boo the lump of lard at the next home game...he'll still be there.

Comment

A petition? Grow up people. Yes, he's doing a terrible job - but a petition is useless.

Comment

Working...
        X