Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All you who say Redknapp should stay.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you who say Redknapp should stay.....

Need your f u c kin heads tested.

We are absolute ####.

No direction, no tactics, f all.

And Souness on sky blames the players, no mention of what the fuc k is his pal Harry doing.

Joke

redknapp is wrapped in clover by those old school chums at sky.....the dinosaur is extinct!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I voted in the poll that I didn't think Harry would be sacked in the morning, after reading TF's tweet, I'm not sure! I will say this, if he does change managers again, he better get this right, Sherwood does not inspire me with confidence that he is the man to turn this un-balanced squad around!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Neville was spot on though mate, pulled no punches, told it how it was.

Basically said we are s h I t

Comment

All this change manager is the same as buying a new team every transfer window , Hughes couldn't do it with good players, Redknapp cant seem to do it with equally good players , so what makes fans think another manager can come in and spend millions in January and do it? something very wrong with QPR and the way we are run from the top.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            All this change manager is the same as buying a new team every transfer window , Hughes couldn't do it with good players, Redknapp cant seem to do it with equally good players , so what makes fans think another manager can come in and spend millions in January and do it? something very wrong with QPR and the way we are run from the top.
            There is definitely problems with our board & the fundamental mechanics of the club.

I would bet my balls that Hughes would have done significantly better than Arry if we'd stayed with him. Redknapp is a fraud and needs to #### off ASAP. Time for Tony to make a good decision for once.

Comment

i want harry to go , but our players must take the blame as well, no heart, passion or fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Need your f u c kin heads tested.

We are absolute ####.

No direction, no tactics, f all.

And Souness on sky blames the players, no mention of what the fuc k is his pal Harry doing.

Joke
                After today ....haven't seen anyone post in support of him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  After today ....haven't seen anyone post in support of him
                  Good point - where are all the sarcastic "Harry Out" posts now?! All I hear is crickets...
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                    There is definitely problems with our board & the fundamental mechanics of the club.

I would bet my balls that Hughes would have done significantly better than Arry if we'd stayed with him. Redknapp is a fraud and needs to #### off ASAP. Time for Tony to make a good decision for once.
                    All of this!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Arry's our very own Felix Magath .

Comment

Working...
                      X