Pre Match Ritual or Superstitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Match Ritual or Superstitions

Just had pre match clearout and got me thinking any rituals out there???

I always do the sign of the cross as the players run out for the start of the game and have to be wearing my QPR badge failure to have me badge on means Rangers may as well not turn up as defeat is the only outcome

bacon butty in the morning and a pint half an hour before kick off
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm looking for a new one. Every game that I saw us win last season, including the playoff final, I wore a Rolling Stones t-shirt. Then I wore it to Old Trafford.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't have any but this thread has got me thinking I need 1..... how about get to weatherspoons for 10:00, full English breakfast and 2 slices of white buttered toast to mop up beans/kitchup BUT must be moped up 'clockwise' (for superstition reasons) followed by a nice strong Yorkshire tea and a read of The Sun... from that move onto the carsey for a clear out making room for the afternoons drinking up until kick off where I can then hurl drunken abuse at the opposition.... Got a feeling this sounds like a fair few of our supporters anyway but still this will be my new lucky morning/afternoon ritual!!!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          I don't have any but this thread has got me thinking I need 1..... how about get to weatherspoons for 10:00, full English breakfast and 2 slices of white buttered toast to mop up beans/kitchup BUT must be moped up 'clockwise' (for superstition reasons) followed by a nice strong Yorkshire tea and a read of The Sun... from that move onto the carsey for a clear out making room for the afternoons drinking up until kick off where I can then hurl drunken abuse at the opposition.... Got a feeling this sounds like a fair few of our supporters anyway but still this will be my new lucky morning/afternoon ritual!!!
          That will do the job nick

Comment

First brew of the day HAS to be in my "champions 10/11" cup.
            Also got a buddah (which worked well the season we stayed up).
            And I now have to wear the same undercrackers I had on when we beat Sunderland. (they do get washed)

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Just had pre match clearout and got me thinking any rituals out there???

I always do the sign of the cross as the players run out for the start of the game and have to be wearing my QPR badge failure to have me badge on means Rangers may as well not turn up as defeat is the only outcome
              You seem to fail wearing that badge every match then!

Comment

Whatever folk have been doing this season... STOP!!!!

Comment

Pinch of salt over the left shoulder and quick cross sign
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

leave the house and i always take my front door keys with me
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I am not the superstitious type so have no pre-match rituals.

Comment

I don't wear QPR shirt on a matchday. We must had lost 90% of the games when i wear QPR shirt. But,i still drink my coffee from a QPR mug on a matchday

Comment

Working...
                        X