No announcement yet.

your team for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 4-2-3-1 according to the team graphics shown in twitter. I think it can change to 3-5-2 easily if you take Ned off and put Isla on. Interesting that Vargas didn't make the team unless he's injured. Anyway it looks like we're going to try and keep it solid and then maybe get them on counter or change it second half. Ned worries me slightly on the right from what I've seen when he was thrown in at right back last season.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
      It's 4-2-3-1 according to the team graphics shown in twitter. I think it can change to 3-5-2 easily if you take Ned off and put Isla on. Interesting that Vargas didn't make the team unless he's injured. Anyway it looks like we're going to try and keep it solid and then maybe get them on counter or change it second half. Ned worries me slightly on the right from what I've seen when he was thrown in at right back last season.
      yeah i just saw that so it prob is 4231 - tbh ned goes forward a bit too much for a CD but at least as a RB hes got some license to do it

one thing that is confusing - if ned is the wide right player wtf is hoilett supposed to be doing

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
        Vargas is sub.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Vargas is sub.
          Ah good. I've liked what I've seen of him so far. He's got energy, suppose we can throw him in to add some pace to our game. Probably for Kranjcar.

Comment

Ned cant play fullback. This is a mistake.

Comment

Anyone got a good stream for the match?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Ned cant play fullback. This is a mistake.
                But one mistake nearer to get it right Pardon the irony.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Ned csan and has played rightback. my real concern is rio starting again. that gives spam a goal headstart straight away.

i better get the ferdinand thread ready.

charlie up front on his own. tarrabt who has not trained two days running all season according to harry is on the bench.

farking joke.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Great start.

Neds OG

Comment

Where was the keeper? 4 ####ing yards out again

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Where was the keeper? 4 ####ing yards out again
                        Be careful bakes his fans will be out to tell you the back pass he dealt with a couple of minutes later was a world class save!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X